Video - Folsom Lake Fishing Report

alesieur

Video - Folsom Lake Fishing Report

Post by alesieur »

I went out 3 days last week (twice in the evening during the week and in the morning on Sunday) to Folsom Lake. Here is the report...
ash
SpeedBump

Re: Video - Folsom Lake Fishing Report

Post by ash »

Great report and thank you! Your opening video production is awesome too by the way. I may take my father in law and son out on Fathers day and they are not the gung ho bass guys. It would be great to find a small topwater bite or just put them on fish. Sounds like the underspin, tube and popper may be the ticket?

Thanks for the report
- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

ash wrote:Great report and thank you! Your opening video production is awesome too by the way. I may take my father in law and son out on Fathers day and they are not the gung ho bass guys. It would be great to find a small topwater bite or just put them on fish. Sounds like the underspin, tube and popper may be the ticket?

Thanks for the report
Thanks Ash! Make sure to get out early this weekend it's going to be 100 degrees both days...yikes. The popper for sure. Make sure you cover a lot of water with it and don't forget a wacky rigged senko. That is a great bait for anglers who don't fish very much. Have fun out there.
Jason Borofka

Post by Jason Borofka »

Arron you have the best Video reports Ive ever seen Bud! Keep it up!
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Jason Borofka wrote:Arron you have the best Video reports Ive ever seen Bud! Keep it up!
Thanks Jason. That means a lot coming from a Nor Cal fishing stud! Hope to see you and wife out there some time soon...
bassdaddy

Post by bassdaddy »

I don't know who does the second best video fishing reports but Aaron Lesieur CLEARLY does the best ones!!!
Sincerely appreciate the hard work.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

bassdaddy wrote:I don't know who does the second best video fishing reports but Aaron Lesieur CLEARLY does the best ones!!!
Sincerely appreciate the hard work.
Thanks for the kudos Bassdaddy!
Brianw

Post by Brianw »

Awesome job on the video. You put a tremoundous amount of effort to put that together and it is the BEST I have ever seen. The last Clear Lake report was also amazing.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Brianw wrote:Awesome job on the video. You put a tremoundous amount of effort to put that together and it is the BEST I have ever seen. The last Clear Lake report was also amazing.
Thanks for the comment and kudos Brian! It is a lot of effort but I love every minute of it. I just finished a 4 hour shoot this morning for "The Truth" and I am excited to edit the footage. Stay tuned....
Goin'Ike

Post by Goin'Ike »

Best Report by far and looking forward to THE TRUTH 8)
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Goin'Ike wrote:Best Report by far and looking forward to THE TRUTH 8)
Thank you!. Working on the promo right now 8)