The Truth - Series Premiere on Folsom Lake - video

alesieur

The Truth - Series Premiere on Folsom Lake - video

Post by alesieur »

JakeV77

Re: The Truth - Series Premiere on Folsom Lake - video

Post by JakeV77 »

Great video! Looking forward to more. Looks like a typical summer bite at Folsom.
Brianw

Post by Brianw »

Nice job on the video. Very complete with everything you need.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

JakeV77 wrote:Great video! Looking forward to more. Looks like a typical summer bite at Folsom.
Thanks Jake! Definitely a typical summer bite out there. Stay tuned I will be out filming over the next few weeks and that will include the Delta.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Brianw wrote:Nice job on the video. Very complete with everything you need.
Thanks Brian! I am already thinking about how to provide even more info on future shows. Stay tuned...
Goin'Ike

Post by Goin'Ike »

8) Excellent stuff, especially for many of us that love the hobby with little to no time. Work 8-12 hours daily with hard headed all day. With these kind of info, we get to take ours $$$$$ bass boat out to catch a few fish to remind us is all OK at the end of the day that's why we work so hard. I only have time to fish once or twice a month. Thanks Aaron.
Goin'Ike

Post by Goin'Ike »

8) Excellent stuff, especially for many of us that love the hobby with little to no time. Work 8-12 hours daily with hard headed all day. With these kind of info, we get to take ours $$$$$ bass boat out to catch a few fish to remind us is all OK at the end of the day that's why we work so hard. I only have time to fish once or twice a month. Thanks Aaron.
alesieur

Post by alesieur »

Goin'Ike wrote:8) Excellent stuff, especially for many of us that love the hobby with little to no time. Work 8-12 hours daily with hard headed all day. With these kind of info, we get to take ours $$$$$ bass boat out to catch a few fish to remind us is all OK at the end of the day that's why we work so hard. I only have time to fish once or twice a month. Thanks Aaron.
Thanks Goin'Ike! I am hitting the Delta next week and not sure which lake after that? Stay tuned...