High School Bass Fishing Team

Lugnut

High School Bass Fishing Team

Post by Lugnut »

We have a few high school fisherman interested in starting a High School team based out of Modesto. We've received the information from FLW but we're wondering if anybody had a contact for the Turlock or any other local teams that we could ask a few questions too?
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Chad Sweitzer

Re: High School Bass Fishing Team

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

I started my High School Team with FLW. I did it through my high school, not a local club. It was fairly simple but I don't know if the process has changed. If you have any questions feel free to ask me!
PB: Spot-9.625 (Shasta Record) LMB-13.27 SM-4.36
Lugnut

Post by Lugnut »

Chad, do you know if any local High School tournaments besides the State Championship?
Don't ask about my username, all I need to say is check yours and check them often.

HomeBrew Tackle Co.
Chad Sweitzer

Post by Chad Sweitzer »

I don't know of any right now, but sometimes High School teams will put their own tournaments on ( I did them on Folsom and McClure) The FLW State Championship was fun but that's in the spring. There was a new one that BASS did, a western open, but its brand new. The big one for us was the FLW State Championship, usually on the delta in May.
PB: Spot-9.625 (Shasta Record) LMB-13.27 SM-4.36