Sac State Golfer on scholarship and a avid bass fisherman looking for room to rent near university in Sacramento!

george

Sac State Golfer on scholarship and a avid bass fisherman looking for room to rent near university in Sacramento!

Post by george »

My nephew who is on golf scholarship at Sacramento State is looking for a room, apartment or Casita to rent in the Sacramento area within reason of the university. If any of you bass guys have something to rent please call or email me.
He is a great young man that came out of high school with a 4.0, an old soul with a great head on his shoulders and one hell of a stick on the delta!
Please contact me at 209-402-2284!

Thanks
George Azevedo
basavedo58@yahoo.com
george

Re: Sac State Golfer on scholarship and a avid bass fisherman looking for room to rent near university in Sacramento!

Post by george »

george wrote:My nephew who is on golf scholarship at Sacramento State is looking for a room, apartment or Casita to rent in the Sacramento area within reason of the university. If any of you bass guys have something to rent please call or email me.
He is a great young man that came out of high school with a 4.0, an old soul with a great head on his shoulders and one hell of a stick on the delta! Only needed until December!

Please contact me at 209-402-2284!

Thanks
George Azevedo
basavedo58@yahoo.com