FOR SALE: 1997 Viper Coral Fish & Ski

Basslifer

FOR SALE: 1997 Viper Coral Fish & Ski

Post by Basslifer »

Viper 3.JPG
I've decided that it’s time to sell my 1997 Viper Coral, Fish & Ski (201 F & S EF), Bass Boat. I’m the original owner, and am just getting too old to use and take care of it. It’s been garaged its entire life, well-taken care of, and in excellent condition and FAST! This boat is rated for unlimited horse-power.

BOAT: white, trimmed w/blue and silver, and gray carpet; Lowrance HDSF fish finder at console; Lowrance X96 Fish finder on bow; Hydraulic steering; Walk-through window; 2 butt seats, Fold-down (split) seat (1 fixed & 2 removable seats (7 total seats); Bimini Top; 2-full length lighted rod-lockers on the front deck; Custom-made removable storage box between rod lockers in front of windshield, 1 ski-locker; 2 dry-storage, and additional storage under back seat; 36-gallon fuel tank; 3-bank charging system w/ 3 batteries; 2004 Minn Kota max 74-42 electric, foot controlled trolling motor; 1 split live-well w/ 2 doors and timer; 2 bilge pumps; 3 stainless-steel props- Yamaha pro-series 23P & Yamaha pro-series 25P; 2 Talon shallow water anchor systems; Custom-made water-proof boat, motor & prop covers; and US Coast guard required safety equipment is all on board.

Motor: 2004 Yamaha VZ250TLRC 250 outboard. Used solely for club tournaments, so I’m sure it has less than 100 hours; Detwiler manual 8-inch jackplate.

Trailer: Viper Dri-dock tandem axle w/ spare tire; Removable tongue; Ratchet tie-downs; Hitch-mounted mud flaps.

This sought-after boat has the reputation for being the best Fish & Ski ever made, and is great for fishing tournaments, and skiing and tubing with the family. No other Fish & Ski can come close to the performance and fishability.

BONUS: Includes bass fishing gear: 24 rods, and thousands of dollars in artificial bates in tackle boxes, plastic organizers, etc.

I am the original owner, and have all the paperwork since purchased new.

I’m asking $17,000 and believe it’s fairly priced for its condition and rarity. I don’t mind reasonable offers, but I’m not willing to give it away, since I don’t need the money and I really just like looking at it and reliving my tournament memories!! I will only take cash on a simple sale. I hope someone who really loves Corals will want her.

Boat is in Washington State. For any questions or more pictures, email parton_me@msn.com.
Attachments
Viper 4.JPG
Viper 2.JPG