Lowrance at ISE Sac Question

steve black

Lowrance at ISE Sac Question

Post by steve black »

Just wondering if the Lowrance Booth at the ISE Sac will have the new Hook2 9 available for customers to get hands on demos,and any questions we have answered at the show,
Next question, will they have any show special prices available if we want to purchase one or possibly two units.
I like to have a little demo hands on before purchasing, but I'm having trouble finding any store having them in stock.
Thanks for any info before this weekends show.
Steve
kb

Re: Lowrance at ISE Sac Question

Post by kb »

I think they will have those units operating at the show in the booth stop by and talk to the pro staff guys or Scott.
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
steve black

Post by steve black »

Thanks, KB, I will do just that. Thanks for the quick message back :D
wallyandre

Post by wallyandre »

2 excellent reviews on the HOOK2

Narcdogk9

Post by Narcdogk9 »

They do have the Hooks at the booth. No discount except "no tax" if you buy it at the show.
It was cuff'm and stuff'm. Now it's catch'm and release'm
steve black

Post by steve black »

Thanks Narcdogk9, for the info. Does anyone know what their selling for at the show, Ive seen a couple of different prices for the Hook 2-9 triple shot, wanting to make sure I bring enough funds to purchase.
Thanks to all that have answered all these questions, great site for keeping up with fishing news.
Steve.
MT

Post by MT »

I have a Hook2 9 SplitShot at the console. (GPS,sonar, and DI). I've had it out for two trips and I'm happy with it. Definitely a step up from the regular Hooks or Elite HDIs. The processor is much faster compared to those. If you zoom in the map while cruising the screen changes almost instantly and that's with a mapping chip in the unit. I think eventually I will get a 9 tripleshot for the helm and move this one to the bow. For now this works for me.