Fisherman who jumped into Columbia river to avoid oncoming motorboat sues VIDEO

WB Staff

Fisherman who jumped into Columbia river to avoid oncoming motorboat sues VIDEO

Post by WB Staff »

Fisherman who jumped into river to avoid oncoming motorboat sues helmsman

...A fisherman who was caught on camera jumping from said smaller boat into the Columbia River to avoid being struck by an oncoming much bigger motorboat last summer has filed a lawsuit for $372,500 against the other driver...

More info at Fox News: http://www.foxnews.com/great-outdoors/2 ... msman.html

zdbm2004

Re: Fisherman who jumped into Columbia river to avoid oncoming motorboat sues VIDEO

Post by zdbm2004 »

Man I think the operator of that boat gets what he deserves. Being at fault sucks in an accident but when you watch this video obviously there is total neglegence on his part. Heard he was sitting down with limited bow view was his reason. Be safe out there guys and gals.
zmyers
Stratos278

Re: Fisherman who jumped into Columbia river to avoid oncoming motorboat sues VIDEO

Post by Stratos278 »

zdbm2004 wrote:Man I think the operator of that boat gets what he deserves. Being at fault sucks in an accident but when you watch this video obviously there is total neglegence on his part. Heard he was sitting down with limited bow view was his reason. Be safe out there guys and gals.
There are also allegations (which he denies) that he was distracted by his cell phone
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
Otay Michael

Post by Otay Michael »

Stratos278 wrote:
zdbm2004 wrote:Man I think the operator of that boat gets what he deserves. Being at fault sucks in an accident but when you watch this video obviously there is total neglegence on his part. Heard he was sitting down with limited bow view was his reason. Be safe out there guys and gals.
There are also allegations (which he denies) that he was distracted by his cell phone
As if that is supposed to be an excuse? Give us a break right? :shock:
Otay Michael

All I need to get into the money would be the four I usually get along with a 20# kicker.

Own no boring art: www.seewald.com
Name written in the book of life.
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

Otay Michael wrote:
Stratos278 wrote:
Use of a cell phone was listed in the suit as a contributing factor in the crash. If he HAD used that as an excuse, he would be cutting his own throat, so to speak. He denied any use of a cell phone.
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Stratos278 wrote:
Otay Michael wrote:
Stratos278 wrote:
Use of a cell phone was listed in the suit as a contributing factor in the crash. If he HAD used that as an excuse, he would be cutting his own throat, so to speak. He denied any use of a cell phone.
Can't they subpoena his cellphone records and settle that pretty easily?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY