No time wasted...Time is $

TravisH

No time wasted...Time is $

Post by TravisH »

Driving back from Lake Havasu and reflecting on my past week on the water.. The water level waswas low an all week we heard talk of guys getting stuck on the sand bar so I relied on my Navionics Hotmaps Platinum card to get me in an out of the river with no loss of down time being stuck on the sand bar. Doing this allowed me to catch a couple key fish in the river that helped me bring home a paycheck..
Attachments
435C670B-3FA6-4AC7-A1B8-596B68F4595A.png
Rod Martin

Re: No time wasted...Time is $

Post by Rod Martin »

Love your info , helps me all the time. But have a question. I have been renewing my mapping and still have a 2GB card . This last time I had to delete and reload with a smaller area. Do I need to buy a new card or can this be moved over to a lager GB card

Thanks
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Congrats on making a check.
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
SethMendez

Post by SethMendez »

Rod Martin wrote:Love your info , helps me all the time. But have a question. I have been renewing my mapping and still have a 2GB card . This last time I had to delete and reload with a smaller area. Do I need to buy a new card or can this be moved over to a lager GB card

Thanks
Was wondering about the same thing.
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

Thank you Mark!
TravisH

Post by TravisH »

For Rod and Seth....The easiest way would be when it comes time to renew go to Navionics.com, and you have the option to renew which it will prompt you for payment and also the cool thing is now instead of downloading to your card Navionics will send you a New mapping card ready to hit the water. Doing this will cover all bases of getting a new Up to date mapping card.

Travis Huckaby
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

Thanks for the info. I will coming up for renewal in a couple of months. I will remember to look for that option, instead of hurrying thru to get the map up dated.
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM