Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 6/10/18

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments Sunday 6/10/18

Post by Duke »

Hello Teams, don’t forget about free raffle tix with a receipt from any sponsor! I hope you are getting some good pre-fish in for the next 2017-2018 Pasote Tequila & Berryessa Bass Tournament on Sunday 6/10/18. This will be the eighth tournament of the 2017-2018 Season! Please let me know if you’ll be fishing! Staff will be doing live well checks and helping with parking starting at 4:30 a.m. on the Markley Cove Ramp. Also, make 100% sure your live wells are working! The water & air temperatures are getting warmer, so it’s important to have your live wells in proper working order! Makyla will be doing check-in starting at 4:30 a.m. in the Markley Cove store and Venom Energy drinks and Hot Coffee will be available. So, please let me know if you’re fishing, then I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. Stage behind the gas dock and we will blast off from the gas dock. I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice, and each boat will pass the gas dock single file with kill switch showing and live-wells running. BBQ, Chips, and Cold Beverages will be served at weigh-ins! Don’t forget about the 50/50 Raffle! The next, and last tournament before TOC is (FRIDAY) July 27, 2018. Sorry, there was no open weekends for the rest of the year. Say Thanks to our Sponsor’s: Pasote Tequila, Koloa Bass Fishing, Koloa ATV, Koloa Zipline, P-Line, Ficelle’s Bistro, Tomat’s Restaurant, Kasoku Teriyaki & More, Dobyns Rods, Battery Systems, Pisani’s Automotive, 3Badge.com, Markley Cove, and CE Ranch, Buckhorn Restaurant, Todd’s Custom Rod Art, Hisui, A-Rig-Wrap, Buckhorn Grill, Fisherman’s Warehouse, Pro Cure, Trigger Grip, Bay Tackle, LEBCO, Berryessa Boat Repair (JERRY) and Gone Fishing Marine!

Thanks, and let’s go fishing!!! Office Phone (530)794-6085

LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?