CLEAR LAKE IN MARCH, DON'T MISS OUT, (LONG)

Bob Myskey

CLEAR LAKE IN MARCH, DON'T MISS OUT, (LONG)

Post by Bob Myskey »

Here is some of the skinny for what's going on here at Clear Lake in March.
1.--Sat. the 3rd will be a WON Teams. The team tournaments so far this month have been impressive. Six teams on Feb 3rd out of 28, weighed in bags of over 20 lbs for 100 percent, the very next day for Anglers choice, eight teams out of 28, weighed in bags over 20lbs. The Lake is fishing ""Great"" for cold water temps in February. There were 9 plus lbers weighed in on both days.

2.--March 10th & 11th is the premier of the Americas Vanity cup. I have heard there is already an impressive number of teams signed up for this ""BIG"' event, a chance to win huge cash awards plus a new car, some of you may have seen this car at the ISE show in Sacramento. Gator has a post on this one and you can call 707-245-7624 for more information.

3.--The following weekend, March 17th & 18th is the 20th annual formerly the Northlake Ford Tournament, now the Holder Ford tournament, this a fun event with a %100 percent payback to the fisherman. This event can and should draw over a 100 teams, I have fished it everyear, maybe this year I will cash a check. Call
Richard Hoover at 707-263-5603 for more info.

4.--The next weekend, Sat the 24th, Anglers Choice,Clear Lake region is back in action.

5.--The following week, Midweek, 29th through the 31st, finds all the big boys from back east and some of our own favorites on the lake for the BASS Elite series. Some of you may have gotten in the back seat for this one. I can only tell you that this will be unreal. Clear Lake in March with what I have already seen is going to be ""Awesome"" everything from senko's to Huddleston's will be working and some big ""Hawg's"" are going to be weighed in. Come up and enjoy the spectator fun. Weigh in will be at 3rd street, ramp, park area in Lakeport, The Angler's review and meet the big boy's will be at Robinson's Rancheria in Nice on Wednesday. Let's Root for some Calif. favorites such as Skeet Reese or Jared Litner to name a couple.

As you can see, Clear Lake will be busy in March, but this Lake can handle it. I hope to be in most of these event's so I doubt I will do much guiding, I had better cash some checks to make up for lost business. The local economy here appreciates all of you, us, bass fisherman, don't wait, get into some of these. Feel free to e mail for any info needed on any of the above. See you on the water, Bob Myskey

www.fishclearlake.com
Hitman

Re: CLEAR LAKE IN MARCH, DON'T MISS OUT, (LONG)

Post by Hitman »

Bob, Are you sure that Angler's Choice Clear Lake region is in action on 3/24? I'm fishing this circuit and did not see this on the schedule. Plz clarify. Thanks.

4.--The next weekend, Sat the 24th, Anglers Choice,Clear Lake region is back in action

Hitman
Hitman

Fish Hard Films
Bob Myskey

Re: CLEAR LAKE IN MARCH, DON'T MISS OUT, (LONG)

Post by Bob Myskey »

Hitman, my mistake, That's ABA on the 24th. good catch, thanks' Bob Myskey

www.fishclearlake.com