Help Buying a Huddleston

need_a_kicker

Help Buying a Huddleston

Post by need_a_kicker »

Good Evening,

I am going to be traveling from Fresno to Sacramento next week and am looking for a place to buy a couple of Huddlestons while I am out. I have looked here in Fresno with very little luck. Does anyone know who would carry them? :? :?

Thanks,

Kicker
fisheryan

Re: Help Buying a Huddleston

Post by fisheryan »

some shops might have some but they might not have what one you want. what i do is order from their website www.huddlestondeluxe.com and if you spend over $50 bucks then shipping is free. usually it comes in a week or less. i would say that would be your best bet.
Bassman35

Post by Bassman35 »

C & C is on the way and they have a bunch of them.
Bryan
R.Cook

Post by R.Cook »

I second C&C marine, not only do they have huddlestons, but they have all kinds of swimbaits, and pretty much any other bait you might be looking for. Give them a call for directions at 209-526-4120.
need_a_kicker

Post by need_a_kicker »

C & C, is that in Modesto?

Thanks,

Kicker
plungers

Post by plungers »

C & C is in Modesto, Take the 9th street exit and we are on the left hand side at the first light. Thanks Jim
plungers

Post by plungers »

C & C is in Modesto, Take the 9th street exit and we are on the left hand side at the first light. Thanks Jim
need_a_kicker

Post by need_a_kicker »

You guys rock!!

fishermanswarehouse

Post by fishermanswarehouse »

Fishermans Warehouse has some huds for you guys. Hurry though, because they run out soon. Fresno's FW will have 6 inch and 8 inch Huds by Friday. Manteca's FW has the 6 inch right now. Let us know what we can you for you.

Manteca 209-239-2248
Fresno 559-225-1838

- Daniel
Fishermans Warehouse
mvanguilder

Post by mvanguilder »

C & C marine, its right off of the highway. Check out there boats. The staff is awesome. They have a great selection of baits.
Morgan

Post by Morgan »

I can't believe the service at C&C. I was traveling through Modesto this afternoon, and thought about the posts I read last night that they had some Hudds in stock, so I thought what the heck.
So I 'm lookin and only see the large ones and I was hoping for the 6", when (and I do apologize for forgetting his name, dang age) their guy comes over and asks if he can help me. I tell him that he's all out of the size I was looking for. He asks just how bad do I want them? I didn't know what to say, and then he leads me out to his boat and pulls two juevenal trout 6 inchers out. Now that is service!
He said he is getting lots more in. I was so jazzed! The funny thing is they don't even have any sign on their building stating that they sell tackle! Keep them in mind when you need tackle, I will.

Morgan