Trout Stocking Banned in 175 Lakes Enviro-nazis at it again

Pil9rotten

Trout Stocking Banned in 175 Lakes Enviro-nazis at it again

Post by Pil9rotten »

Just saw this on KTVU. The environmental nuts are once again chipping away at the stone. This is the same tactic they have used to erode the Second Amendment. Their stance is that stocking trout adversly affects frogs and native crap-fish. Next in line WILL be eradication of non-native species in all of our waterways. That includes Bass. Like the gun grabbers they chip off a tiny bit at a time until one day we will suddenly wake up and say "What happened?"

Here's the link

http://www.ktvu.com/video/18183313/index.html
Brian

Re: Trout Stocking Banned in 175 Lakes Enviro-nazis at it ag

Post by Brian »

Idiots....................
bass smacker

Post by bass smacker »

Any one know where to get the list of lakes that are not being stocked. This just sucks. :cry:
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

love that trout lure he was holding. Wonder how many trout he has caught on it? :shock:
185vsfrog

Post by 185vsfrog »

Wow that really sucks for the trophy guys and the dads that wanna bring their kids to the lake to catch trout. This will deifintely curtail the bite for big fish at the trout stocked lakes. Will this affect the Mt. Lassen or other private plants to the lakes?
texas john

Post by texas john »

Since most of these lakes are not truely lakes but man made reservoirs, are there any native species? Seems as though the gun stealing liberals are on the war path again. Lets remember these are the same people who caused the electrical problems in 2000 and 2001 and who have continued to delay the auburn dam project. These groups are strong and in high numbers, we need to keep a close watch on this type of action.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v356/jtrtexca/usmcsealani.gif[/img]
www.johnrector.yolasite.com
www.pepperjigs.com
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

- JaJa Jigs - Get THUNKED
Links to Check Out -
https://www.instagram.com/jm_ash/
https://www.bestbasstournaments.com/
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

Here's the link to the list of lakes that will/will not be stocked with trout. These liberal whack jobs will stop at nothing to take away our rights to enjoy the outdoors. Ridiculous. The free America that we all used to know and love is fading into only a memory. Sad.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/news/stocking

Andy Lippert
brambo0311

Post by brambo0311 »

If that dont make you want to rig a EWG with a Tofu trailer and gut hook a sunbitsh.

Think of all the guides out there that already had a tough couple years for trout. Allot of small grocery/tackle stores are going to suffer.

What is it these enviromental pukes are trying to acomplish? Let the fish die in a concrete trough? I dont get it.

I took my kids to the fish hatchery this weekend to look at all the bass food. Couldnt believe the size of all the steelhead/rainbows they had in there. Usually as big as I see them in there are 9 to 12 inches. There were a good number 14 to 18" in there. I wonder if that has something to do with not haveing a place to plant them?
Guy Kelley

Post by Guy Kelley »

Looks like they got most of the wild and natural lakes and streams, plus most of the bay area. I wonder who the group is really and were the money comes from. Just weight till next year, they will be back with another list.
Yeah ? It's Me Again, SO WHAT!!!!!
CN

Post by CN »

After looking at the list of Lake's and River's the Trout fisherman are going to suffer pretty good but most of the Trophy Bass Lake's will still be planted and the number of body's of water that will receive plant's far out number the one's that wont.

No I am not a Frog lover I go froggin all the time.
MIKE TREMONT

Post by MIKE TREMONT »

From what I read they are some Stanford students or grads. I can't remember the link where I read it. Higher education, with this and some of the other BS I read about coming from today's educators, it's REALLY scary to me. A lot of these "individuals" will be in some powerful positions in the future. We the real conservatives of the outdoors are small minority and are voices will get squashed, unless we get it together, and fast from the looks of it.

The plus of this, well the DFG is probably short of funds right now, here's a savings :roll: .
I had to come back...I know...
Pat

Post by Pat »

Here is the press releasse from DFG that gives details. Some of the trophy trout lakes like Collins and Amador are on the list. This only applies to DFG stocking though so I bet private stocking will continue.

http://www.dfg.ca.gov/news/news08/08131.html

Unless they are native Americans, I'm thinking those Stanford Students are "non-native species" as well. Wonder what they think about that? Scary thing is they are students now, just wait till they are full blown lawyers with their environmental agenda.

Pat