Go Jacks, anyone buy them?

Hollywood

Go Jacks, anyone buy them?

Post by Hollywood »

Where is the cheapest place to buy them?
big_limits

Re: Go Jacks, anyone buy them?

Post by big_limits »

you mean the car mover Go jaks?
Hollywood

Post by Hollywood »

big_limits wrote:you mean the car mover Go jaks?
yep, the Go-Jacks is what I meant. Wondering if anyone knows a place to get a deal on them? I need to get a set of 4.
rangerz20

Post by rangerz20 »

Kevin
This is where I bought mine free shipping and no California sales tax. The price is per pair. This was the cheapest I found. Don't bother with off brand jacks stick with go-jack brand.

http://www.thetoolwarehouse.net/nsearch ... s=go+jacks

Brad
NoCAL

Post by NoCAL »

I bought a house brand from Harbor Freight right here in CA. They work great. I have a 21' boat with tandem axles. I only bought one pair of wheel dollies for about $179 and they move the boat just fine. I get it in with the truck angled to where it's just about to hit the side of the garage. Then unhook, slap on the dollies and push the trailer by hand back to a mark I have on the floor. This is where the boat needs to be to clear the front of the garage. I then retract the tongue and with one hand push the tongue sideways to get the front of the boat into the garage and angled over so the door will close. I can now walk completely around the boat to get to all parts of the garage. Before, I would strain to move the boat a couple inches just to get the door closed and couldn't walk around the front. They are the bomb. You will have to pay sales tax but if you find a store close then no shipping. We have at least 2 stores around Sacramento.

NoCAL
corkvet

Post by corkvet »

There is a Harbor Freight in Concord on Contra Costa Blvd, across from Pep Boys.

Corkvet