Delta solo 1-1-2010

ppickerell

Delta solo 1-1-2010

Post by ppickerell »

Hit it solo today. Weather was great, cloudshow in full force. They liked the chrome and blue rattletrap today. I caught fish between Mandy and Mildreds. Nothing on top. They were on current edges no fish in the lakes. No size today but at least 12 fish landed. Not bad for cold water.
02 Champion 206 DC Elite
Bobber Lobber
CBoat

Re: Delta solo 1-1-2010

Post by CBoat »

Nice fish Patrick - pretty. Glad you got out. Have been nursing a virus for almost two weeks or I would have gone out too. Happy New Year to all...
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
smworker1

Post by smworker1 »

Great pictures!
Glad someones catching. 8)
ppickerell

Post by ppickerell »

CBoat wrote:Nice fish Patrick - pretty. Glad you got out. Have been nursing a virus for almost two weeks or I would have gone out too. Happy New Year to all...
Hope your feeling better T. I caught the most fish on one of your spots just before the bridge in Connection. Out again tomorrow.
02 Champion 206 DC Elite
Bobber Lobber
Hitman

Post by Hitman »

I stopped by a small bait & tackle shop in West Sac - just off Jefferson and I80 - and 2 guys just brought in a 32lb striper. They caught it in the deep water channel off the bank with mud suckers. So that tells me they are way way up north. It was a monster fish!

I've never been that far north via a boat so I don't know where the closest boat ramp is to that area. If anyone knows let me know!

Hitman
Hitman

Fish Hard Films
CBoat

Post by CBoat »

ppickerell wrote:
CBoat wrote:Nice fish Patrick - pretty. Glad you got out. Have been nursing a virus for almost two weeks or I would have gone out too. Happy New Year to all...
Hope your feeling better T. I caught the most fish on one of your spots just before the bridge in Connection. Out again tomorrow.
I know the spot and I remember the day we fished it. Glad to here it.

T
In the beginning, there was nothing, then suddenly there was something, then it exploded and turned into everything in the universe, all by itself. OR In the beginning, God created the heavens and the Earth.
SacRtrain

Post by SacRtrain »

Hitman,
The closest boat ramp is Arrowhead harbor. It is on Miner slough which connects to 5 Points. From there you can run to the deep water channel. I fish out of there almost weekly and I havent caught a 32, ever. There are tons of bank fishermen on the deep water channel all the time who use live bait. I have yet to see numbers anywhere close to last year, but I do hear about an occasional good day. If you need any other info, let me know. I live in South Port so I have a pretty good handle of the water.
twister

Post by twister »

They're actually catching good number and quality in the Port. Those who belong the Washington outboard Club can launch at lake Washington launch ramp. Kayakers and tubers launch their small craft at the Park off of Jefferson. For those who like to burn gas up the system its over 22 miles one way. The predominant method is dragging jumbo minnows off the bottom.
River City Bassmasters

www.rcbassmasters.us

WHERE SHARING INFORMATION IS FUN.
cdevette

Post by cdevette »

Hope they released her !!! :roll: there's some good genes in that one.....
ninong

Post by ninong »

Great Pics!!!!!
FISHING FOR LIFE.