Post by Randy »

"Bass Income Support Program" - BISP

Randy
Roboworm, Inc.
Brian Linehan

Re: Roboworm

Post by Brian Linehan »

Hi Randy-

How are you? Hope all is well with you brother! Hope to see you at DVL for one of these night derbies.

Brian
bump

Post by bump »

being this is about Roboworm;

Does or has anyone purchased any roboworms in the past couple of months that weren't what they were supposed to be?
I purchased a couple of different colors that are clearly not what the package says: IE Baby bass and Hologram shad. The "baby bass" is like the green/black color is three shades lighter and don't work and the "hologram shad" has no glitter in them. Both are the 4 1/2 inch curly tail. Just curious if anyone has had the same issue. KINDA UPSETTING that such a reputable company would have such a poor quality control.
When I grow up I want to be just like buckbass
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

I have not seen that bump, I have heard that a lot of the Robo sponsor guys recieve mis poured or not right colors from Robo; and they prefer them. " It gives the bass something they have not seen before." Perhaps you can write to Roboworm and let them know what is going on, they may make it right by you.
rich mendoza

Post by rich mendoza »

i had some sxe shad both 4 1/2 and 6" in the straight tail that had no blue on the top.
Gator

Post by Gator »

ash wrote: Perhaps you can write to Roboworm and let them know what is going on, they may make it right by you.
There's an idea - how about actually contacting the company and see how that works out before tossing it out on a FORUM in a thread that has nothing to do with what you posted other than the company? See those little PM and email buttons next to RoboWorm's name in his posts? Those will put you in direct contact with the source.
Ron T.

Post by Ron T. »

Hey Bump , are you in the so. cal aria ? I was told by a store employee that sells the Robos that somebody has been returning worms with fake lables . Check the skew sticker on the package . If its printed in the lable and not a sticker from the store than you dident buy Robo Worms . Fakes .
Andy Lippert

Post by Andy Lippert »

bump wrote:being this is about Roboworm;

Does or has anyone purchased any roboworms in the past couple of months that weren't what they were supposed to be?
I purchased a couple of different colors that are clearly not what the package says: IE Baby bass and Hologram shad. The "baby bass" is like the green/black color is three shades lighter and don't work and the "hologram shad" has no glitter in them. Both are the 4 1/2 inch curly tail. Just curious if anyone has had the same issue. KINDA UPSETTING that such a reputable company would have such a poor quality control.
It's "kinda upsetting" that you wouldn't contact that company prior to putting them on blast here on a public forum. I had an issue a while back with one of Robo's products, got their contact information, e-mailed them, and heard back within a matter of hours. They solved the issue expediantly and more than made up for the "mistake" I spoke with them about. I've honestly never recieved better customer service from any other company, EVER (fishing related or not).

Also, their packages are clear. If you can't see that the color of worms you're buying are or are not what they say they are WHEN THEY'RE in a CLEAR bag, then I think you may have a bigger problem than discolored worms. :shock:

Contact the company, they'll probably help you out, or have a reasonable explanation (although you may have ruined it for yourself by blasting them on this forum before even asking them about it).

Andy
Brian Linehan

Re: Roboworm*NM*

Post by Brian Linehan »

*NM*
Last edited by Brian Linehan on Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Todd Dunlap

Post by Todd Dunlap »

Wow!This is how you talk to people?Sure,he went about it in the wrong way.But i think he was asking a queston.As far as Clear packages.When i get my ships.I don't get to see my baits until i open them up!Brain,are you not a TD!Great Job!!!Roboworm still 1 of the best around!!!!!!!!!!!!!Waiting for more Drama in the LBC.
Gator

Post by Gator »

Andy said it best -

The whole Robo team is one of the best companies I have dealt with on ANY level.....

just give them a call or email and I will guarantee you they will help you with whatever issue you have

Great product and great people!
S. Bailey

Post by S. Bailey »

if a color came out a little different than its usually , then its one and a million and they will gladly help you out with the situation . The people in charge are really nice guys and would appreciate a phone call from you .
****BASS AKWARDS PRODUCTIONS **** Presents : The Big Bait Posse...Volume 1
The craziest Swimbait video in History. You have never seen so many giant swimbait fish jammed into one Action Packed DVD. Hope everybody enjoy's !!
Kevin

Post by Kevin »

Common sense and courtesy would tell one to contact Robo before spouting off on this forum. That would be the professional thing to do.
bump

Post by bump »

Hey guys;

Calm down!!!!!!!!!

I was mearly asking a question about the product. I never slammed them! I personally use alot of their product and really enjoy them. and by the way brian, I do not appreciate the "moron" a!@#hole comment, But of course I need to consider the source!!!!! I could only expect that kind of comment from you. I have called the company and am in the process of resolution.
Gator, thanks for the post and if you would like i will let you know of the outcome.

Thanks for the comments and suggestions guys (except for Brian)
Happy fishing to all except for ..... you all know who it is
ash
SpeedBump

Post by ash »

Gator wrote:Andy said it best -

The whole Robo team is one of the best companies I have dealt with on ANY level.....

just give them a call or email and I will guarantee you they will help you with whatever issue you have

Great product and great people!
Now gator that simply is not true...the fine people at Snag Proof and Yamamoto have always been extremley helpful and generous in terms of customer service and community support, PS Robo has also been very generous and kind in terms of service and community support. I think bump would have had replacements before he could have finished typing his post.
Delta is beast

Post by Delta is beast »

and they said drama is only for women :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont b a turkey
DeltaBound

Post by DeltaBound »

Where's a hall monitor when you need one :roll: ?
g-man

Post by g-man »

So people are tired of seeing people bash companys on here so the new solution is to slam someone that asks a question about a company? Thats some funny chit right there. This outta get more lurkers to post! LMAO
100% LL
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Get out of this thread G-man, you wouldn't know what to do with a roboworm. What is it you always call them? :shock:
Randy

Post by Randy »

If anyone has an issue with our product, please call us and we will take care of you.

Randy
Roboworm, Inc.
805-498-2332
Tin Can

Post by Tin Can »

Randy wrote:If anyone has an issue with our product, please call us and we will take care of you.

Randy
Roboworm, Inc.
805-498-2332
Randy, I have a serious issue with your product. It seems I keep finding fish attached to my hook when ever I use them. It's a great problem to have!

:D
bump

Post by bump »

Let this serve as formal apolgy to roboworm for what was a simple question worded wrong, I never intended for this to be anything but innocent. Randy and the Roboworm company I am sorry for the post that was placed by me yesterday 6-15-2010. It was never meant to be a negative post about your product as i have used your product for many years and personally think they are one of the best products going. I am also sorry for those that took this post negatively and misused the site for their pleasure.

Once again Randy and Roboworm I am truly sorry

Bump
Vince Borges

Post by Vince Borges »

KINDA UPSETTING that such a reputable company would have such a poor quality control.
I think Bump if you would have left this line out you would not have to apologize to anyone today. But, Its good to hear some people say SORRY once in a while. unlike BP :x
http://www.eyesurrender.com
http://www.proworm.com
http://www.basstackledepot.com
http://www.phenixrods.com
http://www.tntbaits.com
http://www.blackwaterinternationalinc.com
http://www.megastrike.com
http://www.vinceborgesoutdoors.com
lil nitro

Post by lil nitro »

Brian Linehan wrote:What a moron! This a$$hole is exactly what sucks about this site per Gary Dobyns post!

No, its people like you that call people names for askng a simple question. I personaly didnt feel he was bashing robo yeah he may not of needed the "poor quality control" comment but to call him a A-hole ?
drew

Post by drew »

Its the middle four letters of Obispo. Which is were Tackle Warehouse is located. Nice Randy. Can you explain what is required to have Robo make a custom worm? I hope your doing good. Andy
Randy wrote:"Bass Income Support Program" - BISP
Randy
Roboworm, Inc.