BUDDAH BAITS ARE BACK!

clearlakeoutdoors

BUDDAH BAITS ARE BACK!

Post by clearlakeoutdoors »

Some of you older guys will remember BUDDHA baits.Russ has supplied us with some awesome hand pours.Come in and check them out.Buy 1 worm or 100.If you want a custom color he will do a 100 bait min. run.We have some BUDDHA Bugs , 4and 6 inch worms, some zipper style worms,reapers and more!He just poured a silverside that matches the silversides in clearlake.
Dave
Clearlake Outdoors
707-262-5852
http://www.clearlakeoutdoors.com/
lmartinez

Re: BUDDAH BAITS ARE BACK!

Post by lmartinez »

do you ship i have been looking for these worms for awhile now and whats the prices let me know thanks len 8)
szuloaga

Post by szuloaga »

I'd like to know too. I have heard awesome things about these in the past. Thanks!

Steve
clearlakeoutdoors

Give us a call . We can ship same day! $3.50 ten pack
bugs $4.00 ten pack
Dave
clearlakeoutdoors

we are also going to have some samari topwater baits available
Dave
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

Will there be the 6" fat worm available or just the standard weenie style?
Buddha

Post by Buddha »

Long, All that you have to do is give TROY or DAVE a call at Clearlake Outdoors 707-262-5852, and order. there is a 50 pack min. for custom orders. Just let them know and it should take a day or two to get it to the store for you. And yes I still make the 6inch FATWORM, thanks for remembering the FATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUDDHA
Long Nguyen

Post by Long Nguyen »

Buddha wrote:Long, All that you have to do is give TROY or DAVE a call at Clearlake Outdoors 707-262-5852, and order. there is a 50 pack min. for custom orders. Just let them know and it should take a day or two to get it to the store for you. And yes I still make the 6inch FATWORM, thanks for remembering the FATTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUDDHA
Ah man, that's money.

Now I just have to find some of those worms to send the sample up to Dave or Troy. Hope I can find a couple laying around!