how about an additonal forum section

offduty

how about an additonal forum section

Post by offduty »

I love this site and have gotten loads of info off it. Is there any possibility we could have a swimbait section. There are a couple other forums for this on other sites but one is super slow and the other censors everything so much it is ridiculous.

Thanks

Rich
Rich
sTony

Re: how about an additonal forum section

Post by sTony »

I'm sure I can get Gator to build it but it'll only really work if folks decide to use it. We'll enable it so users can post photos and such. Consider it a go, as soon as the web guy can find the time to set it up.

What say you, Gator?

sTony
offduty

Post by offduty »

Wow
You guys are awesome. I will be steering folks that way, I do appreciate all your hard work.

Rich
Rich
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Thats why WesternBass.com is the best :)
tunaman

Post by tunaman »

Rather than waiting for the forum nazi to get around to it, I put the new forum together for you. It is at the bottom of the Bass Fishing list and is called, appropriately enough, Swimbait Central:

http://westernbass.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39

Enjoy!

Roger
Tight lines forever!
http://www.tunaman.org

*DISCLAIMER* - This post is in no way meant to be offensive. If you feel it is, please re-read then PM me for an explanation if it still offends?
offduty

Post by offduty »

Thanks Roger
Rich
Gator

Post by Gator »

tunaman wrote:Rather than waiting for the forum nazi to get around to it, I put the new forum together for you. It is at the bottom of the Bass Fishing list and is called, appropriately enough, Swimbait Central:

http://westernbass.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=39

Enjoy!

Roger
Tuna - no soup for you ONE WEEK!

Thanks for takin care of it - been busy as a one armed paper hanger this weekend.
TannerS

Post by TannerS »

I posted on Swimbait Nation asking people what they thought about a new swimbait section and the moderators deleted the topic then banned me from the site. Sounds like they are intimidated about a new swimbait section! :lol:
Powellco.com
TylureCustomSwimbaits.com
Mike

Post by Mike »

TannerS wrote:I posted on Swimbait Nation asking people what they thought about a new swimbait section and the moderators deleted the topic then banned me from the site. Sounds like they are intimidated about a new swimbait section! :lol:

Trouble maker!
OG on WB since 1993
TannerS

Post by TannerS »

Mike wrote:
TannerS wrote:I posted on Swimbait Nation asking people what they thought about a new swimbait section and the moderators deleted the topic then banned me from the site. Sounds like they are intimidated about a new swimbait section! :lol:

Trouble maker!
You know it. The westernbass swimbait section will be way better because not every one will be getting a boner over 3:16 and only 3:16. Plus there will be a lot more posts because of the shear size of westernbass.
Powellco.com
TylureCustomSwimbaits.com
offduty

Post by offduty »

Tanner

Now I dont feel so alone cuz I got banned too. I was all but beggin for it, they just censor way too much for stupid reasons. If your a noted and well respected swim bait fisherman you can tell people where they can get a non site sponsor rod though. They really pissed me off for the last time and I had a feeling it was coming. I think they may have found some of the pm's I was sending to their members letting them know about this site. I got no regrets. My captain says I have no respect for authority and my engineer says I am a non conformist. Duh, I wanna be free.

Rich
Rich