Bassmaster classic weigh in

Rick L.

Bassmaster classic weigh in

Post by Rick L. »

Is anyone else not getting audio feed on line at the weigh in. This sucks, and the leader board has to be refreshed after each competitor weighs in, it supposed to be automatic isn't it???? :x Must be a glitch somewhere!!!
Introduce the next generation to fishing.
Take a kid, ANY kid fishing, make the difference.
elfish16

Re: Bassmaster classic weigh in

Post by elfish16 »

might be yes...it does suck to have to refresh all the time. But based on the Marshalls keeping track of anglers...KVD was sandbagging big time!
Eric Elshere

https://donssmokinsalmon.com
https://maxima-lines.com
Rod Wynn

Post by Rod Wynn »

All of my updates and sound are working fine..

PS... I love how majority of the anglers are coming in the area to Hip Hop Music..
BASS needs to pay attention and try to target more of that audience because no matter how "country" it seems times have changed..
AMATEURS work until they get it RIGHT..
PROFESSIONALS WORK until they CAN'T get it Wrong..
Whoopbass

Post by Whoopbass »

Mine refreshes but nothing else works.
Hip Hop???? I was at the last weigh in in Stockton. They had some gawd awful music playing. It about drove me off. Seems like B.A.S.S. doesn't have a clue. Probably 75% of their audience likes country and its still probably the most popular music in the country but what does B.A.S.S. play.....anything that sounds like crap as long it isn't country.
I swear I lose brain cells when I here that shi#.
jg

Post by jg »

I had no problems at all with the video feed. Looks like another shoot out with the top guys all fishing beside each other.
Ray Vanacore

Post by Ray Vanacore »

No problem here never had to refresh once. Actually was better then the FLW feed. Looks like there going to have a real shoot out this year.
Ray
Ray Vanacore
Team Pollard

Post by Team Pollard »

Mine worked fine, as far as the music, I thought the anglers pick what music they come into, KVD always plays Metallica. They choose the music, not BASS...
Gone Fish'n Marine
Fish Hedz
Coldwell Banker
Nitro 901 CDX with Mercury 200 Verado
Mark Pollard
Rick L.

Post by Rick L. »

The leader board did start to refresh, although the audio would crackle when the announcer or the crowd would get loud. Probably my POS computer it reminds me of Rock from Airplane 2, has a mind of it's own at times. WOW Aaron Martins 20+ DAAAAAAAAAAAMN!!!!!!!!
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Mine was very choppy, both the audio and visual, and I never was able to get the leaer board updated, Lane led the tournament the whole time, before I just said fergit it, at 16 pounds! I tried all three browsers, IE, FireFox & Chrome, amazingly, IE worked the best, go figure that one! Both FLW & BASS weigh-ins were poor for me today. Like picking my start spot today, I musta grabbed the wrong server when I linked up! HAR!
SFD3RNGR

Post by SFD3RNGR »

I am unable to get the video feed (need plugin?) any computer or IMAC guys out there, help.....
whazup

Post by whazup »

Both audio and video were choppy at times. Most prevalent as the anglers walked from their boat to the podium. More annoying to me was the yelling into the mic by the MC. It alone was enough to distort the sound. And all the hugging and back-patting was a bit much. These are professionals, not high schoolers needing love. Anyway, made me miss Kieth.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
one fish wonder

Post by one fish wonder »

Rod Wynn wrote:All of my updates and sound are working fine..

PS... I love how majority of the anglers are coming in the area to Hip Hop Music..
BASS needs to pay attention and try to target more of that audience because no matter how "country" it seems times have changed..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nQaEWEtc4s0
www.quiksilver.com
Rick L.

Post by Rick L. »

It's a little off subject of the thread but, let's dream a little and imagine you had an opportunity to have some music bump for you what would you choose. My bet here in So Cal. would be mostly hard rock or metal. I would choose the lead in for Hells Bells AC/DC. How about you?
N.A.R

Post by N.A.R »

Lets get it started in here "Black Eye Peas"

Anything but Country....That crap makes me lose brain cells!
bassaddicted

Post by bassaddicted »

God Bless the U.S.A., Lee Greenwood or A country boy can survive, Hank Williams Jr. Sorry N.A.R 8)
SKTR 20i

Post by SKTR 20i »

That's a cool video on youtube. Thanks for posting!!!

John.
BassnReed

Post by BassnReed »

Mine works great!!! FLW needs to take some notes...........
KReed
Rick L.

Post by Rick L. »

How is it that I had full audio before the weigh in ( I checked around 12:30 and dock dogs was streaming) came back at around 3:30 and could not get the audio. :x Everything else worked fine. Press conference kinda sucks without audio. Very discouraging for sure.
sy

Post by sy »

kvd is doing again, bagging 22+lbs. fishing next to marten and rooks. duckett has and 8 and a 5 in the box but started in 19 at blast off. bassmasters.com for live blogs
Lynne

Post by Lynne »

Check out BRANDON PALANIUK Hometown: RATHDRUM, ID He is 23 years old and our 14 year old grandson's best buddy up in Idaho!

Currently BRANDON PALANIUK is in 4th place!!!!!

GO BRANDON :) :) :)
Last edited by Lynne on Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
thukidad

Post by thukidad »

KVD for the win.. great tourney
Pat

Post by Pat »

Wonder who at ESPN/Bassmaster came up with the date for this on the same week-end as NASCAR's biggest event. Makes me wonder what were they thinkin'? I also remember in past events that you could expand the screen to fill your monitor. The screen was so small you really could not see much. Guess we wait for TV coverage next week.

Congrats to KVD, again. And Aaron re-establishes his position, four second places, wow. Sure were some impressive fish caught.

Pat
whazup

Post by whazup »

Pat wrote:Wonder who at ESPN/Bassmaster came up with the date for this on the same week-end as NASCAR's biggest event. Makes me wonder what were they thinkin'? I also remember in past events that you could expand the screen to fill your monitor. The screen was so small you really could not see much. Guess we wait for TV coverage next week.

Congrats to KVD, again. And Aaron re-establishes his position, four second places, wow. Sure were some impressive fish caught.

Pat
To expand the screen, right click on the picture, then follow the prompts. On mine it was "zoom", then click on the size pic you wanted. 100% etc.....
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
szuloaga

Post by szuloaga »

Wow, that Brandon Palaniuk is a stick!!! Pretty impressive for his first ever classic to stick 4th! Look forward to his future as it seems bright...

Steve
kb

Post by kb »

Guys:

Each angler picks his entry music that they are pullled into the arena with. This is the same music that they get to pick when they make the top 12 at the Elite events. ESPN doesn't choose any of the music and aren't really involved in the production of the event. That is all done by Jerry's company JM.

I had a problem with the video until I unplugged my wireless router and ran the internet cable direct to my laptop then it worked great. Don't know why.

I for one liked the fact that you could watch the weigh-in, Hooked Up and the press conference with the anglers this year.

As far as the date conflicting with Nascar Pat they did that last year as well, three day weekend allows for travel for fans. I am sure it would conflict with something no matter what. Last year when Jamie won the 500 and Kevin won the Classic Bass Pro Shops/Tracker Boats did pretty well in the exposure game....

I thought the coverage was really good. Give Dave Mercer a chance he is a really good guy and knows the sport!!!

kb
California Outdoor Hall of Fame
Ultimate Bass Radio Saturday's on KHTK Sac Town Sports 1140
stickbait

Post by stickbait »

Pat wrote:Wonder who at ESPN/Bassmaster came up with the date for this on the same week-end as NASCAR's biggest event. Makes me wonder what were they thinkin'? I also remember in past events that you could expand the screen to fill your monitor. The screen was so small you really could not see much. Guess we wait for TV coverage next week.

Pat
Hey Pat...

I was thinking the same thing. I bet that is the reason it was not on tv though.. Hard to compete with nascar and they will have alot more viewers this weekend/ saturday. IMO..even with them being different channels, fox /espn2

Come on ya old computer dude.. right click on photo, hit zoom and then full screen..

:lol: :lol: for some reason I have a real fun picture in my head of you sitting there peering up close at a little screen for 2 hours... :lol: :lol: