ASD

Re: FPT results are up...

Post by ASD »

That pay out sucks :twisted:

Bacuse i did not get any :lol: I blanked :( :( :(
MT

Well now that you mention it

Post by MT »

I looked at the breakdown for options paid and was a little perplexed to say the least. Basically states less that half of the teams were paid all in. Also a $30 option listed which I wasn't aware they had. I guess I was wrong in assuming that all or nearly all the teams went all in as it is very affordable. I guess I just found it odd. Maybe it's just me. Yeah, probably just me. Is it just me?
stickbait

Re: Well now that you mention it

Post by stickbait »

MT wrote:I looked at the breakdown for options paid and was a little perplexed to say the least. Basically states less that half of the teams were paid all in. Also a $30 option listed which I wasn't aware they had. I guess I was wrong in assuming that all or nearly all the teams went all in as it is very affordable. I guess I just found it odd. Maybe it's just me. Yeah, probably just me. Is it just me?
no it is not just you...lots of guys are scratching their heads...

It is hard to figure the payback when they don't break everything down.. i.e..base entry, big fish, 10 dollar option, 20 dollar option and now the 30 dollar side pots.. and how much was paid to who from what side pot

who cares how much money they (the org) makes, they are there to make a profit, that's what they do..and thats cool, but If some of these orgs would just lay it all out there, they would gain so much more respect from the fishermen..it always seems like they are playing hide and seak with the money... IMO

Example would be .. Mcclure had 54 boats and paided 10 spots.. Berryessa had 124 boats and paid.. 19 spots..does not seem like there is a formula that is being used??

Tossing out a total number, 2800.oo looks good but how much of it came from options, big fish ect ect..?? And what about the "rumored" 180 boats..?? I hate seeing guys pump the enty number to make it look like a huge turn out for lots of cash to be won..that's just not right..

One of these days they will get it right..and when he does they sould have some big numbers...
Last edited by stickbait on Tue Mar 29, 2011 9:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Big Lambinski

Post by Big Lambinski »

Nationwide - Great job Terry... Look out Terry knows Folsom a bit as well.

Man we were on the weekend before but never left the narrows.... Probably feeling just like Mike and Todd....

Damn I knew we should have hit the flats..... Boy isn't hind sight great.

I tell you what this is my second season fishing the FPT, and the guys there are great, very friendly and willing to chat it up.

What happened ASD? Didn't you get the memo on the jigs at 15 to 25'. Better luck at Folsom.

Lay off the payback bashing.... Either you pay and fish a tourney or you don't.

Simply Said .... SHUT UP & FISH............
Steve Lamb
www.blancobasura.com
www.rangerboats.com
ASD

Post by ASD »

Steve
I got the memo but it came to me Sat night LOL
ash
SpeedBump

Re: Well now that you mention it

Post by ash »

MT wrote:I looked at the breakdown for options paid and was a little perplexed to say the least. Basically states less that half of the teams were paid all in. Also a $30 option listed which I wasn't aware they had. I guess I was wrong in assuming that all or nearly all the teams went all in as it is very affordable. I guess I just found it odd. Maybe it's just me. Yeah, probably just me. Is it just me?
I dont fish FPT and I knew of the new 30.00 option, I thought Vince and Stretch did a good job promoting it, but again I am not an angler. As far as the money pay out, I think its a good improvment for the anglers to see the break downs. What I DONT understand is if you have a recommendation to make YOUR tournament circut better, why not call and talk to Vince directly? He has always been approachable to me, and I dont even fish these events :mrgreen:

ASD - being in the dark doesnt surprise me - he is one letter away from ADD :twisted:
basslayer

Post by basslayer »

There was 180+ boats sighned up but several teams cancelled in the last couple of days due to the severe weather forcast. Great job to the winners and all the teams that fished in that storm.
http://www.powellco.com
www.eyesurrendernow.com
Saulsbury's Earthmovers

Adam Ochoa
Terry Smith

Post by Terry Smith »

Big Lambinski wrote:Nationwide - Great job Terry... Look out Terry knows Folsom a bit as well.
Thank you!!!! Now Folsom is PREFISH championship lake for us but if you look at our past tournaments at Folsom we have NEVER brought 5 fish to the scales EVER!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:: Hope the same fish god is "ON OUR SIDE" :wink: :wink:

See you all at Folsom and good luck!!!!!!!!

Terry
http://www.basscat.com
http://www.tntbaits.com/
Lounge Lizard Extreme Bass Fishing
(916) 719-7225
Kevin Evans - Kap

Post by Kevin Evans - Kap »

Nice sack fellas, Great job...

Kap
You cant fix stupid, but you can vote it out...