Evening Bite = 3 hours 30 pounds

WB Staff

Evening Bite = 3 hours 30 pounds

Post by WB Staff »

Lorenzo Rossetti and Lamaj Plaza put three hours of fishin' in tonight from approx. 6 p.m. to 9 p.m. and found 30-lbs. "We got everything on Strike King Buzz Frog in natural colors. We tried the frog too, but the buzz frog seemed to be working better."

They concentrated on top of tule berms when the tide was running in and fished the buzz frog on a Phenix M-1 8' Swimbait Rod with 65-lb Power Pro.
lorenzo1.jpg
lorenzo1.jpg (99.28 KiB) Viewed 1649 times
Giants55

Re: Evening Bite = 3 hours 30 pounds

Post by Giants55 »

Wow. Nice bag. You should have been in the Wednesday night tourney. O ya, I forgot they kicked you out for winning. What a bunch of whining babies. I will personally will never fish that. Hate to say it, but that is the lamest thing I have ever heard to have an open turkey shoot to everyone except one team because they have won a few. What a bag move!
yjjustforme

Post by yjjustforme »

Are you serious, they kicked them out for winning a few tourneys?
DL

Post by DL »

You haven't cornered the market on that... There was a guy down here in the South that would organize a big fish turkey shoot once or twice a year...then he happend to win one and a few people bitched about him winning his own turkey shoot. Guess what? He hasnt had one since...

Nice bag by the way :) The evening bite down here is at the local burger joint because we get booted well before sunset... :evil:
"Feel the steel"