LED TRAILER LIGHTS

GEORGE D.

LED TRAILER LIGHTS

Post by GEORGE D. »

got a question my trailer brake light burned out on my ranger boat trailer and was thinking about changing them both out to led lights my trailer is about ten years old is it worth it or should I stay with the same thanks george
ScottyJ

Re: LED TRAILER LIGHTS

Post by ScottyJ »

Go with LED definitely. They are brighter, will last longer than you will own the trailer and are maintenance free. I did my entire trailer myself and it was easy and looks great.
"Jig fish are big fish"
GEORGE D.

Post by GEORGE D. »

thanks scotty where did you buy your led lights at
Jeff Jewell

Post by Jeff Jewell »

I just replaced my lights with LED's, bought them from a boat shop a pass on the way home from work. Takes about 15 minutes and looks great...
When in Doubt " Set the Hook"
ScottyJ

Post by ScottyJ »

George i believe I ordered them online. I just searched for the right sizes/styles i needed and probably amazon or a marine distributor online will be cheapest. Otherwise you can go to West Marine or even many auto parts stores carry them.
"Jig fish are big fish"
Basslab

Post by Basslab »

Got my LED trailer lights at Lowe's as they are in stock and a lot cheaper than a marine outlet.
Champion Jon

Post by Champion Jon »

On my previous boat I switched to LED lights and had much less issue with bulbs burning out, and water intrusion. I would highly recommend making the switch to LED. I got mine at west marine(west marine brand). They were a little more, but they came with a warranty that I did end up using once. Might be worth looking into.
Stratos278

Post by Stratos278 »

Bass Pro Shops has them, tail lights in several different styles/sizes, as well as ID light bars and side marker lights
Jim C.
"Rip Some Lips!!!!"