Bonus Payback for the NorCal90 Pro/Am !!

NorCal90

Bonus Payback for the NorCal90 Pro/Am !!

Post by NorCal90 »

Hello All,
We have been working really hard with other Organizations trying to sweeten the deal for the Anglers that would like to fish the Lake Oroville Pro/Am in January and it has paid off.

On top of the 90% cash payback we have also received some extremely generous sponsor donations from California Tournament Trails (CTT working man’s Pro/Am circuit) and Dobyn’s Rods. This will enhance the paybacks extremely well. CTT will sponsor the winners of both the Pro and Am sides of our event, with a free “Basic” entry (worth $300pro/$150am) to the CTT Lake Oroville Pro/Am on January 18th/19th ,2014, that is just 2 weekends after ours. NorCal90 will also draw a Pro and an Am’s name randomly to receive a free “basic” entry to the CTT event as well. These entry’s will be fully paid “Basic” entry’s into the event (these entry’s do not include Memberships for CTT or Big Fish options).
Dobyn’s Rods will be donating a Rod to both the Pro and Am that catch the overall big fish of the event (this is on top of the daily cash payback) for each side. I would like to thank both of these Organizations for making this possible.

Allison and I have been beating the pavement putting Flyers and Entry forms at your local North State Tackle Shops and Boat dealerships, if you cannot find one please let me know and we will get you a copy and get one to the shops near you. Thank you all and we hope to see you soon.
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net