Berryessa Bass Tournaments This Saturday! Bite is on!

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments This Saturday! Bite is on!

Post by Duke »

Hello teams and future teams, the Berryessa Bass Tournaments is having the 3nd Tournament this Saturday for the 2014-2015 Season! I have scheduled 9 tournaments with a TOC for the 2014 – 2015 Season. Markley Cove will be the host marina. We have an exciting year planned for anyone who wants to fish, with help from a few sponsors. To qualify for the TOC you must fish at least 7 tournaments and there are 7 tournaments remaining! New teams still have time to qualify for the TOC. Winners of the TOC will get to fly to Hawaii for 2 six hour guided trips to fish for Peacock Bass in Kauai, Hawaii. AOY winner will have the highest points from fishing 8 tournaments or best 8 of 9 tournaments fished(already had 2 tournaments). AOY team will win a 2016 launch pass to Markley Cove and nine $50 certificates for each of the 2015-2016 season tournaments! Entry Forms will be available from the website or if you want me to send you one, email or call me. I will have your entry form ready for you at the lake Saturday morning if you let me know your fishing or if you already have talked with me. My contact info is dukekalani@yahoo.com or Phone (530)794-6085 / Fax (530)794-6160
LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!!
Last two tournaments we had a lot conflicts, so I’m expecting a good turnout this Saturday. We’ll also have pulled pork and tri-tip sandwiches for all who fish! Looks like we might have a little rain in the early morning at blast off and clearing by mid-morning! Be safe prefishing! BerryessaBassdotweeeblydotcom Don’t forget to check out the website!