CTT Oroville

BCook

CTT Oroville

Post by BCook »

Sign ups are progessing nicely for the CTT event at Oroville next week, we have 60 already in,6 more with paperwork on the way and a few more who called today. Looks like we may get to 70 boats for our first event of the year. We currently (if all the entries come in) have a few openings for co-anglers. If you are interested in fishing a pro-am from the back of the boat, CTT is the place to be.

If you want to get on the co list, give me a call at 661-319-3014.

Thanks for your support. Hope to see you all at Oroville.

Bill Cook
CTT
NorCal90

Re: CTT Oroville

Post by NorCal90 »

If you want to fish a Professionally run event for a fraction of the cost of an FLW event, this is it. And the great thing is you get to share the weight with the Boater(they want you to catch fish)....Come out and support a trail that is supporting the Working Man/Woman...You wont be sorry....
Jason Bubier
530-230-8868
ajbubier@sbcglobal.net
Terry G.

Post by Terry G. »

Over 80 boats as of Tuesday evening. Co-anglers are +2
Going to be a great weekend.

For the record Jason has been a great promoter of tournament bass fishing. He always supports tournaments regardless of who own, runs, or manages the circuit, or special event. Kudos to Jason for stepping up and leading by example of how to promote and maintain the growth our sport, so generations to come will have the opportunity to enjoy what we now enjoy.
Terry G.
Bakersfield, CA.
DanO

Post by DanO »

WOW, really happy to see this turnout.

I'd been hoping that CTT would get traction, and that the anglers would get behind it and support the efforts that Bill Cook and his team put into it.

I applaud Bill and his team and the boaters of the West for supporting a pro-am organization that is truly trying to provide extended opportunities for the anglers. I would have loved to have been a part of it.

Hope it all goes very well for all of you, and hope the next event is even bigger.

DanO