WON BASS "Casitas Region" Teams this Saturday 4/11

Rich Tauber

WON BASS "Casitas Region" Teams this Saturday 4/11

Post by Rich Tauber »

The 6th event on the 2015 WON BASS "Casitas Region" team tournament trail is Saturday April 11, 2015. Gate opens at 5 AM for WON BASS teams only. Anglers can sign in inside the Marina Café from 5-6 AM. Take off will be at safe light. Entry fee is $160 per team. "Big Bass" (optional) is $40 per team. The "Casitas Region Super Option" (optional) is $100 per team. Weigh-in is 3 PM. The 2015 WON BASS "Casitas Region" tournament schedule is posted below. Anglers with any questions can call or text tournament director Rich Tauber at 818-439-1154. Anglers can also email RichTauber@gmail.com.

2015 WON BASS "Casitas Region" tournament schedule

April 11

April 25

May 9

May 30

June 13
Kelly Ripa

Re: WON BASS "Casitas Region" Teams this Saturday 4/11

Post by Kelly Ripa »

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: They stocked Casitas lake today Friday the 10 with 8 inch to 14 inch rainbow trout. I would have bet the house that if they ever did pour in some trout this year that it would be in the fall. Water was darn warm for it but I don't care and I imagine in about less time than it takes me to type this the little buggers figured out that shad are yummy as the poured them in the marina right into the shad soup around the docks,where everybody is netting their bait. Side note I went out at 8 with my sister and had a better limit than last weeks by far in short order without putting in much effort so it bodes well for the WON tournament tomorrow good luck guys.

Rip
LET'S GO BRANDON
Remember ...What the Dormouse said...Feed your head!