Location, location, location

reddog

Location, location, location

Post by reddog »

So I was told that there was an app that let you know where some of the pros were while out on the water. I don't mean to be a stalker but myself and my son were kind of hoping to be able to check in and just watch some of them fish and get an idea how they broke an area down since they were here in our home waters. Unfortunately either this was BS or they're smart enough not to give out that info yet. Either way I was just curious if anybody knew anything about this being possible for android systems?
Thanks
kraetzer

Re: Location, location, location

Post by kraetzer »

Go to bassmaster.com and than to the Sacramento event. Click on basstrakk and it will show you the current weights (entered by the Marshall) and on Sunday it will also show you the location where the top 12 are fishing (not sure if this info is available on the previous days)
kraetzer

"I am ready to face any challenge that might be foolish enough to face me" - Dwight K. Schrute
whazup

Post by whazup »

Nothing shows their location during practice days. And Bassmasters.com will show location only on Sunday.
Fish Laugh at the Mention of My Name
reddog

Post by reddog »

Perfect thanks very much. I was under the impression that you could track earlier but that would make sense that you dont want everybody crowding around you early.