Bethel Island

TZ1

Bethel Island

Post by TZ1 »

Where should I stay if I want to launch out of Russo's that has a place I can charge my batteries?
Newbassfisherman

Re: Bethel Island

Post by Newbassfisherman »

I rented a small floating cottage pretty close to Russos and kept the boat in the water for two days. Check out vbro. Their are a few houses on bethel for a pretty good deal. The floating studio cottage was pretty cool and you could fish right off your back porch.
TZ1

Post by TZ1 »

Thanks for the info I think I'm renting the same place. Did that place have AC?? :D
Newbassfisherman

No ac but a big screen door and widows so unless their is no breeze you should probably ok. It did have ceiling fans. On think to keep in mind is the kitchen is pretty basic. A microwave, small magnetic hot plate that really works well and an outside barbque so no oven.
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

Could you please send me some info on these floating cottages? Would like to know price and other things as in how many people can stay in it and are they family friendly? The wife and I would like to do something like that and possibly take the kids after mom and dad get a chance to to check them out first.
Newbassfisherman

You can check it out here

http://www.vrbo.com/423400

I would say it's kid friendly but it's not that large so if you have 1 maybe two kids that would work but it would be be tight

Here is a slightly bigger one too

http://www.vrbo.com/367836
Cabin Rental - Bethel Island

Post by Cabin Rental - Bethel Island »

Bethel Island,CA

access to fast water, vacation rentals,
fishing and fun — (925) 684–2166 or newlifemarina.com

Land Cabins

The land cabins are just a short walk to the water. With your rental, you receive a complimentary berth.

We have 3 styles that sleep up to 7 people.

7 sleeper Loft-

cabin 7

A/C and heat with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living loom. 1 bedroom with full sized bed, loft can sleep 5 children.. Large deck with picnic table and a guest berth in the Marina.

6 sleeper-Style # 1

cabin 1 and 5

A/C and heat with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living room. 1 bedroom with full sized bed, hallway room with 1 twin bunk bed. Large deck with picnic table and a guest berth in the Marina.

6 sleeper-Style #2

cabin 2, 4 and 6

A/C and heat with full-sized kitchen, bathroom and living room. 1 bedroom with full sized bed and 2 sets of twin bunk beds in the hallway. Large deck with picnic table and a guest berth in the Marina.

Rates —

•$135/night (two night minimum)

*25% of reservation amount due at time of reservation. Balance is due 7 days before check-in. Checks are not accepted. Check in time is 3 p.m. and check out time is 11 a.m. Other arrangements can be made ahead of time. Linens are only provided for queen bed in land cabins. Pillows are not provided. Propane for BBQ is provided. Modest pots, pans and dinnerware provided.
Attachments
floaing cabins.PNG
nlm.PNG
1518558012_02_12_2018_new_life_marina.jpg
1518558012_02_12_2018_new_life_marina.jpg (37.31 KiB) Viewed 5249 times