sold delete

Bassman53

sold delete

Post by Bassman53 »

sold
Last edited by Bassman53 on Tue Dec 22, 2015 3:45 pm, edited 3 times in total.
DaveH

Re: 1996 Mariner 200

Post by DaveH »

Is this the same motor your trying to help to get it running right on bass boat central ?
hope its fixed. http://www.bbcboards.net/mercury-motors ... ation.html
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

DaveH wrote:Is this the same motor your trying to help to get it running right on bass boat central ?
hope its fixed. http://www.bbcboards.net/mercury-motors ... ation.html
Wow Dave, your just going to stock me aren't you. Not that it's really any of your concern, or really shouldn't be except you are trying to make sure I don't get help or sell anything. The issue I had is resolved and the place that is swapping the 225 I am buying will guarantee it or atleast verify. So unless you are trying to harass me for no uncertain reason, please just keep to your self.
DaveH

Post by DaveH »

Your a boat flipper and a wheeler dealer, problems all around with this motor, why don't you mention that in your ad, I'm looking out for westcoast guys who don't have any idea other than you telling them new power head in 2013, if that how you got to make a living off fisherman by flipping boats and crap you should change your name to Sandford...
DaveH

Post by DaveH »

I like how you edited your post also
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

DaveH wrote:Your a boat flipper and a wheeler dealer, problems all around with this motor, why don't you mention that in your ad, I'm looking out for westcoast guys who don't have any idea other than you telling them new power head in 2013, if that how you got to make a living off fisherman by flipping boats and crap you should change your name to Sandford...
Sure if someone asks I tell them exactly how it is, boat flipper. This is the 2nd time your idiot self called me that. Just because I am searching for a boat I really like, and like to try different boats and then if I don't exactly like layout, ride etc sell them for what I paid and sometimes lose money. Yeah I'm not very good at it if I am. Sure this motor was having a low RPM miss and after pulling everything apart found a loose connection between the stator and switch box. Not really much to mention since there actually wasn't a problem. And yes I changed my add to pay for a mechanic of their choice to check the motor. Sounds pretty confident don't i. But that's not what you are after. You are obviously bored and think you can harass me. I just don't get it, looking out for the California guys, your a joke. I am not going to slam your personal beings because I don't know you. Like I thought you didn't know me, but obviously I have gotten under your skin for one reason or another. I guess I know who I won't contact for a guide on lake Castiac.
49erbassin

Post by 49erbassin »

Wow looks like someone has an issue with you.
Do you know how many hours on the motor?
If the motor checks out will $4500 buy it?
Bassman53

Post by Bassman53 »

I will send you my number. That is close. Hours I'm not sure of though.
49erbassin

Post by 49erbassin »

I just wanted to come back on here and thank Larry for taking me out fishing even though he informed me this motor is over my recommended HP rating for my boat. You are one hell of a guy and a better fisherman than I was. Boat ran great, not sure why you want to go faster, but ran great. Good luck.