Ehrler and Zona... Lake X?

WB Staff

Ehrler and Zona... Lake X?

Post by WB Staff »

From Daiwa pro Brent Ehrler

Finished up a crazy show with ZONA's Awesome Fishing Show! Unbelievable! Take a guess on the weight of the spot on the right, FYI, the one on the left is 5 pounds
11224822_1001000356638736_585513074580927839_n[1].jpg
11224822_1001000356638736_585513074580927839_n[1].jpg (34.33 KiB) Viewed 4268 times
Colebass

Re: Ehrler and Zona... Lake X?

Post by Colebass »

Why do they keep saying Lake X? It's Bullard's Bar and they eat kokanne like crazy! The spots are getting huge there!
Dave Cole
Cooch

Post by Cooch »

Colebass wrote:Why do they keep saying Lake X? It's Bullard's Bar and they eat kokanne like crazy! The spots are getting huge there!
Kinda crazy and humorous aint it Cole? Who do they think their foolin? Certainly not the anglers who've fished that lil pond fer the past 10 years! So much fer California's lil secrete jewel! Be very interesting to see how Bullard's fairs the next couple of years with all the high end exposure it's gotten the past two.
DDG

Post by DDG »

Cooch wrote:
Colebass wrote:Why do they keep saying Lake X? It's Bullard's Bar and they eat kokanne like crazy! The spots are getting huge there!
Kinda crazy and humorous aint it Cole? Who do they think their foolin? Certainly not the anglers who've fished that lil pond fer the past 10 years! So much fer California's lil secrete jewel! Be very interesting to see how Bullard's fairs the next couple of years with all the high end exposure it's gotten the past two.
+1 but also think of it as a distraction from our other northern bodies of water that have huge fish. there is a lake down the street from There that also has some kickers.
Colebass

Post by Colebass »

I love Collins as well! Really like it in March-early May!

Dave
Dave Cole
Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

Hey fellow anglers, just a quick response. I see on some sites that angkers are upset that sticks from around the country are coming out and exposing our fisheries. Some of the anglers are well know and cameras so happen to follow them. At the same time I hear anglers ask why doesn't BASS or flw come out here more often? Well when they do come out here and expose our so called hidden lakes we should take that as a way and opprutunity to show the fishing industry what California has to offer. I understand some anglers are very territorial but the lakes are open to anyone and in this day and age of social media forget about having hidden so called lake Xs. I'm not trying to be a butt head I'm just trying to make some positive out of something some anglers think is a negative having top pros expose our great fisheries here in California. My personal opion is that the Delta is the best fishery on planet earth so I'd love to see more vids of top sticks out there so the D can give them a piece of humble pie.
DDG

Post by DDG »

It would be awesome if the industry got a little bigger on this side of country and we didn't have to head back east to fish a BASS Open.