USAC Cachuma Pro Teams Kick Off

Bobby T

USAC Cachuma Pro Teams Kick Off

Post by Bobby T »

USAC Cachuma Pro Teams has finally received it's permits and is ready to kick off the new season starting 1/14/12. Sign ups will be in front of the Cachuma store at 5am. If you are planning on attending all in is $250.00 CASH ONLY at sign up PLEASE!!
Any Questions feel free to contact me at 805-720-4097 Bob Tull
1) 1/14/12
2) 2/18/12
3) 3/17/12
4) 4/7/12
5) 5/5/12
6) 6/16/12
7) 7/7/12
Bobby T

Re: USAC Cachuma Pro Teams Kick Off

Post by Bobby T »

Thanks to the Teams that have taken the time to call and let us know they will be attending.
The launch ramp will open at 7am. If you will need a Quagga inspection the morning of the event give me a call so we can try and make arraignments with the Lake staff to help get you on the water as soon as possible.

I will have $10.00 gift cards and a sample packs from PowerTeam Lures at sign ups to help you load your live wells! We will also have a raffle after the weigh in. :D
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Will Cachuma accept the cable from Piru, Pyramid, and Castaic?
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
Bobby T

Post by Bobby T »

They will only except their own cable I wish all the lakes would get together and allow boats in that are cabled for any waters where a previous inspection was done. They do a clean and dry inspection near the gate then you pull down to the power wash area across from the launch ramp.

On a positive note the lake has been fishing OK as far as #'s of catchable fish I caught a small limit from shore on Monday.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Thanks for the info.
Our Club President, Mike Iljin, post that Piru, Pyramid, Castaic, and Cachuma were going to honor each other's cables, and that's why I asked.
I hope it's a good bite, and a good tourney.
CLEAN AND DRY
Bobby T

Post by Bobby T »

Mark,
I just talked to the gate attendant at Cachuma and he said they are not planning on excepting cables from the other lakes, I was rechecking after reading your post.
He said they will be as quick as possible to help get the tournament boats that need inspections on the water.
mark poulson

Post by mark poulson »

Thanks for clearing that up for me.
CLEAN AND DRY