Odumma

For political discussions
Skeeterman

Odumma

Post by Skeeterman »

The first president to be downgraded.Good job buddy keep up the good work.Yes I know you libs are going to blame the tea party. :lol: :lol:
Grumpy

Re: Odumma

Post by Grumpy »

First, the downgrade came because enough was not done to cut back spending and pay down the debt. The record is clear Obama and his thugs were fighting for more of the same, spending, and increase taxes. He can't run from that. I think they get it, it just doesn't matter to them and they will not listen to the people. The down grade is absolutely and totally hung around his neck and they will do anything including sending the country over the cliff before cutting back this cancer called the federal govt.
Marty

Post by Marty »

AA+

We had an AAA rating since 1917 through Great Depression, WWII, Koran, and Vietnam. Without a doubt Obama will go down in history as the worst President we have ever seen. I say impeach him now! He will be forever known as the President that was downgraded!
COATS

Post by COATS »

This has been a growing problem you F, In fools
Rod Martin

Post by Rod Martin »

So, in these hard times. Where are people putting their hard earned money?
Always looking for advice.
TR177 Ranger/ Mercury/Lowrance/ Ghost TM
Grumpy

Post by Grumpy »

Rod Martin wrote:So, in these hard times. Where are people putting their hard earned money?
Always looking for advice.
I am (was) a general contractor, where is this money you are talking about? I haven't seen much of that stuff in a long time.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Looks like we have a new troll named coats, go away ahole.
COATS

Post by COATS »

Sorry forgot this is a redneck forum FISH ON ,see you on the water
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Sorry dude but i'm a brown necker. :lol:
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Wow where are you libs at?You guys are not coming on here trying to protect your sole called president odumma.Are you guys now seeing what a peice of sh?t he is?I thought maybe you guys would blasting down the tea party people.Come on libbies what you guys have to say now?
swank

Post by swank »

too bad the worst president ever will beat the best and brightest the fear factory can throw at him-four more years/four more years
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Swanker,
Be honest Why would you vote for odumma?What has he done for you or this country to vote him back in ?Do like what he has done to this country ? Unemployment at 9.1 got down graded to double A a. health care thats junk filled with a hiden $ 105 billion bill in it, nothing but lies coming out of him so on and so fourth I can go on and on.So swanker what do you have good to say about him.
Marty

Post by Marty »

The problem with Scott is he is not thinking about our country but only of Obama and trying to keep him in office. It is more important to Scott to try and give a good name to Obama then to take care of America.

Scott is under the delusion that Obama will take care of him when everything goes to hell in a hand basket. Scott believe he is part of the Liberal Elite that will survive but what Scott does not know he is not!
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

Shortsighted post and shortsighted replies. Just as shortsighted as the idiots trying to label this the "Tea Party" downgrade.

It's the result of 100 years of planned inflation, in the form of legalized fraud by a cartel of banks enabled by Congress in 1913,
It's the result of a paid stooge (John Maynard Keynes) coming out with this great idea (too confusing with all the big math involved to understand for the average guy of course, just trust that his science is pure) and telling a bunch of politicians that it is a GOOD idea to borrow and spend (keeping their friends hooked up of course) to "save" the economy.
It is because the one guy who shot Keynes last theory full of holes chose to remain silent for some reason when "The General Theory" came out and was quickly placed upon a pedestal by politicians the world over.
Coincencidently enough, that same silent, competent (but honest???) economist, FA Hayeck, recieved the nobel prize later on, a nice chunk of change for an economist.
He also became the economist the Koch bros. chose to focus on as the leader of the Austrian school, trying to stamp out the names of far greater (and more honest) minds from the history books.

This is about Obama??? The Tea Party???
F>>ing idiots, it's about decades of theft by the ruling classes finally bumping into economic reality.

It was a nice fake by Bohner and a great tee-up for the D's to bring up the idea that "debate" over economic realties, especially the ugly true ones, should by off limits.
Bravo!!! Nice job! This should keep those pesky freshman with some small amount of scruples from doing to much damage to the boys club.

If your kid had been running up credit, you bailing them out, them doing again, and again.....at some point don't you think they SHOULD have thier credit ruined?
Maybe you would try to cushion the landing on rock bottom some other way, to some degree, but should they not now start at the bottom and rebuild their credit by proving they can be responsible with it?
The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
Vince E

Post by Vince E »

The great non sequitur committed by defenders of the State, including classical Aristotelian and Thomist philosophers, is to leap from the necessity of society to the necessity of the State.
Skeeterman

Post by Skeeterman »

Hay swanker you running again?I sure would like to hear what you have to say about my ?