What are bass anglers in WA buying?

ttb31183

What are bass anglers in WA buying?

Post by ttb31183 »

I always try to get info from my friends that work at the local tackle shops. Not necessarily to steal ideas, but more just to see what people are buying and maybe get some ideas on new stuff to try. You can usually tell just by looking at the empty pegs and which colors are not in stock, but I asked Kasey at The Fishing Hole in Spokane to see what are the hot baits and gear.

The Curado K has been getting plenty of attention everywhere and Spokane is no different. People are buying that and Phenix rods.

The bait selection is all over the board: Dirty Jigs swimjigs, Keitech swimbaits, Yamamoto Hula Grubs in (cinnamon blk/purp flk) and Strike King KVD frogs.

Nothing really surprised me about these pics, but that Yamamoto color is one I really don't use and probably should. It looks great in clear water.

I think this is a good way to get some info and if you have a good eye for empty pegs or are friends with an employee.
Tyler Brinks
BigBassDaddy1190

Re: What are bass anglers in WA buying?

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

Good choices there. Although I have found more than half of the dirty jigs brand jigs I have bought have had paint covering the line eye. This becomes a huge pain in the butt when you are trying to tie one on. Trying to scrape out paint with another hook or something else while on the water in a tournament situation is very frustrating.

Can never go wrong with every thing else in this post.