What's Mike Reynolds up to? Check this out!

Caudawg

What's Mike Reynolds up to? Check this out!

Post by Caudawg »

As many of you know...Mike Reynolds has taken a temporary hiatus from The Bassmasters Elite Tour while he has been taking care of his elderly grandmother who raised him. But that doesn't mean he has no fun!
I am extremely privileged to occasionally be part of a duck hunting crew headed up by Reynolds. They've been filming some footage over the last number of years and we intend to have a DVD available in the not too distant future. One of "The Crew", Craig Wallis has done a great job capturing some really amazing GoPro footage. Here is a trailer that has a piece about Mike's Bassmasters Clarks Hill victory a few years ago but then it rolls into some outstanding duck hunting footage that will be utilized in the DVD we'll be marketing next year.

If you like to hunt mallards...I think you might like this footage! It will get you fired up! Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/17LWLLKkMWY

p.s. Mike says he will be back on the tour some day. He'll be fishing some local events this year to keep tuned up for the Elites down the road when the time is right.
John Caulfield
Big Rock Sports- Territory Sales Manager (Norcal)
Freelance Outdoor Writer
Turkeyman

Re: What's Mike Reynolds up to? Check this out!

Post by Turkeyman »

Great video, duck hunting like it is supposed to be. I've had some great shoots in those exact same holes over the years.
flipit

Re: What's Mike Reynolds up to? Check this out!

Post by flipit »

Good stuff. I look forward to seeing Mike back out on the trail.
Fishing should be fun.