Where's W.C??????????

Sports talk forum
Sean Graf

Where's W.C??????????

Post by Sean Graf »

Hurry up and send him his money, he needs to pay his internet bill :)

WHERE YOU AT WILLE??
W.C

Re: Where's W.C??????????

Post by W.C »

Hey Sean! :D

How about them 49'ers baby!!!!!!! :D :D :D :wink:
I just walked in. I was in Clear Lake Having fun!!! I guess someone owes me $100.00 Wow , Where is Miklanderson?? I'm sure he sent me an E-Mail. I just have'nt checked yet.
What a Game I was excited , than upset, than excited and Happy at the end. Wow.... :lol: :lol: :D :wink:
I only bad thing that happened was that The Power Trim to my Boat started to Mess up again. :evil: Back to the Shop I guess.
Tight Lines there Sean.. and i'm sure Glade you were Wrong about the Game Buddy. :)
miklanderson

Post by miklanderson »

Of course I did...Did you sned me your addy yet? I sent g-man's check out today and yours will go out as soon as I get your address. At least this 100 will go to a good cause....keeping you out on the water...LOL.
W.C

Post by W.C »

Yea Mike, I hope i don't have to pay my mechanic anymore money than he already charged me for this problem. I think the 620 dollars I aready paid him was enough . he better not think of charge me anything . but he is a good person so i have nothing to worry about but time loss on the water. Thanks Mike Anderson for the Money. I have already sent you my addy. God Bless and Tight Lines Buddy.