Wishful thinking.....

Sports talk forum
sTony

Wishful thinking.....

Post by sTony »

Wouldn't it be great if there was a way the Raider fans could dump Al Davis rather then having him dump Lane Kiffen? Must be absolutely miserable to have to try to do your job with everyone around you talking about how soon your going to get fired.

Saw a recent interview of Rob Ryan dropping f-bombs all over the place. Now that's a guy that really stands out as needing some serious therapy.

Keep hearing that James Lofton is the heir apparent to Kiffen. I still wonder why they didn't try to bring him in after Norv Turner.

I've been a Raider fan since Daryle Lamonica was pumping bombs down field and it's about time Davis just sent himself off to pasture.

Commitment to excellence... yeah right.

sTony

PS - Dec. 23, 1972 - Still the worst day in the world for bay area sports fans. Raiders lose to Pittsburgh on the Immaculate Reception in Pittsburgh in the AFC Divisional game and 49ers give up 17 unanswered points to lose 30-28 to the Roger Staubach led Dallas Cowboys after leading 28-13 going into the fourth quarter. Now that hurts!!
Lake

Re: Wishful thinking.....

Post by Lake »

Kiffen has done a great job under the circumstances. He has kept his composure and put the team on the right track. Al Davis is making a donkey out of himself and has to be hated amongst most of the NFL. I don't see why anyone would want to coach or play for him. the only good thing that will come of this is when Kiffen is fired some team will pick him up and he will be treated with respect and professionalism.

GO BRONCOS