WON BASS SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake this Saturday 1/28

Rich Tauber

WON BASS SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake this Saturday 1/28

Post by Rich Tauber »

The 2nd tournament of the season for the WON Bass Southern California Region Teams is Saturday, January 28 at Pyramid Lake. The famous "Grand Slam" sign-in will be at Denny's Restaurant in Castaic, CA from 4:30-5:30am. Anglers traveling from the north can sign-in at the lake from 6-6:30am. Weigh-in will be at 3pm. Fans can follow the tournament live on Twitter @WonBassSCTeams. All events will be on Saturday's this season and feature a full 9 hour fishing day. After the weigh-in lunch will once again be provided by Gallion's Corner Market and there will be a free raffle prior to the awards ceremony. For more details please go to http://www.wonbass.com
Dave Wilson

Re: WON BASS SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake this Saturday 1/28

Post by Dave Wilson »

Not sure you should have a Pyramid tournament as there is no chance of snow or even hail! 8)
Rich Tauber

Re: WON BASS SoCal Teams at Pyramid Lake this Saturday 1/28

Post by Rich Tauber »

I know,,,,,really a better day for you and I to go surfing! I am excited about catching a beautiful weekend for the SoCal Crew. The anglers deserve it after fighting through rain, and winds to 40 mph last weekend at Castaic. This Saturday at Pyramid should be an awesome event. See you,,,and the green machine at the Casitas Region opener on February 11.