I would like to thank.....

Ray L.

I would like to thank.....

Post by Ray L. »

All the guys in Region 6 for so much fun....If you have not fished with them you should what a well run tournament by Larry and what a great bunch...Friendly and they are all fantastic fishermen who work until the bitter end to keep fishing and catch 1 more.
Thanks Dean for the net job and sorry for getting a little excited that early but well you know.The guys in region 7 would understand.
Thanks to all and I will see you at the next one.
Ray L.
Brian D.

Well, they almost

Post by Brian D. »

made it above the 91fwy. Ray is correct (did I say that), the region 6 Federation guys are pretty good fellers. Wish I could have made that event.

Congrats on the big win Ray. As they say in Mexico... you is on fuego.
Ron C

You mean he won AGAIN?

Post by Ron C »

That's another grand from C.A.S.T.

Congrats Ray!

Ron C
Mike MM

Actually he SPANKED us!!

Post by Mike MM »

A four fish limit for over 14 lbs with the big fish of 6.9x lbs!! So overall Ray won the tournament, got big fish, won the Champion Boats Diamond Program cash, the CAST bonus and posted his third win in row fishing the Federation!! Ray's performance is beyond impressive!!

As for myself a another "whatever" tournament. A 4 fish limit for 8 lbs 10oz. My non-boater and I caught about 30 fish during the day but they almost all tended to be small fish between 12 to 13 inches.
Ray L.

thanks Mike..... *NM*

Post by Ray L. »