Wounded Warrior - Castaic July 11

coachkevm

Wounded Warrior - Castaic July 11

Post by coachkevm »

The Top Stick tour along with Fregoso Outdoors Foundation, will be hosting the annual Wounded Warrior event at Castaic Lake on July 11, 2015. We are looking for volunteers to take the warriors out for a day on the water. There will be a BBQ hosted by Friends of Castaic lake after the 6 hour event and there will be some great raffle prizes as well! The highlight of course is the opportunity to spend some time giving back to vets and hearing their stories. I personally have developed a friendship with the "warrior" I have taken out the last 2 years and nothing compares to this experience!! I am helping out this year and if you would like an experience,like you have never had before, then contact me at coachkevm32@sbcglobal.net and let me know how you can help either as a boater or by donating a raffle item.
Thanks and looking forward to hearing from the great community of fisherman!!
Kevin
Pink Fishing, Crossed Industries, TackleWorkz, Shredfin Fishing, P250, Picasso, IRod, TCHG, BoatEFX, Bioenno Power, Spearpoint Hooks, TH Marine

Phil. 4:13
I can do all things through Christ the Lord who strengthens me.
mark poulson

Re: Wounded Warrior - Castaic July 11

Post by mark poulson »

TTT
Attitude plus effort equal success
CLEAN AND DRY
coachkevm

Post by coachkevm »

1 week from today!!! Come on boaters....we need you!!! Word is we will have upwards of around 50 vets to take out. Le me know if you can help us out.
Kevin
Pink Fishing, Crossed Industries, TackleWorkz, Shredfin Fishing, P250, Picasso, IRod, TCHG, BoatEFX, Bioenno Power, Spearpoint Hooks, TH Marine

coachkevm

Post by coachkevm »

Saturday is getting closer....we need some boaters!!!
Kevin