Zillion Type R, TD-Z100M, TD-Z 103 Type R, all upgraded

WishinIwerFishin

Zillion Type R, TD-Z100M, TD-Z 103 Type R, all upgraded

Post by WishinIwerFishin »

Letting a few go to fund other projects, reasonable offers are welcome, pm me you Email for more pics...

1)Zillion Type R with TD-Z100m spool and black TD-Z knobs in 10/10 on looks and function, no scratches or rash anywhere on this reel, only been used 3 times. Comes with box, oil, and papers, $SOLD

2)TD-Z 100M with Zillion PE Long cast spool, TD-Z 80mm handle, and Daiwa corks(originals, not the ground cork style), 6.3:1 gears from a fuego(as well as the stock set that will come with it) and Zillion 50th brake side plate screw. This reel is as close to mint as they come, I baught it new and added the parts and only used it a few times. Comes with box, oil, papers, $325

3)TD-Z 103, I think it's time to let the jewel of my collection go to another who can put it to good use. I have put all new bearings in the reel, added Zillion Coastal spool tension knob, and drag star(milled to fit), as well as Yumeya EVA knobs, Alphas R carbon handle, and TD-Z type R spool. This reel functions like a new TD-Z Type R and looks way better than it was new. The paint is black with blue pearl, applied by the ever talented Calfish. This reel matches the Dobyns Champion rods like it was made to be put on one(wait, maybe it was?). There is one small chip by the brake dial and on the front and back of the reel foot from being mounted but you can't see them when it's mounted. PM me you'r email for more pics, and like anything I sell, reasonable offers will be considered, $SOLDImage
The chip by the brake dial, all other marks are lint the flash picked up.
Last edited by WishinIwerFishin on Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:10 am, edited 2 times in total.
www.baysicscreenprint.com
WishinIwerFishin

Re: Zillion Type R, TD-Z100M, TD-Z 103 Type R, all upgraded

Post by WishinIwerFishin »

103 and 100M are sold, how about $345 for the Zillion?
www.baysicscreenprint.com