• All Outdoors with Alan Probst – Whether it’s hunting, fishing, trapping or even making your own deer lure, this is the show where “all outdoors” is covered. With a wildlife staff consisting of Brad Harris, Kelly Cooper and many other national personalities, you will learn many different methods and techniques that will help you in your outdoor lifestyle. Based in Pennsylvania.
• Nicrum Outdoors – Nicrum Outdoors television features a young and energetic prostaff of both men and women who travel North America in search of new and exciting hunting adventures. Joel Murcin, host of Nicrum Outdoors television, will keep you informed and entertained throughout each segment. Nicrum Outdoors hunts 100 percent fair chase: no high fences and no staged scenes, just real hunting and fishing. Based in New York.
• Hook the Future – Whether you are taking a child fishing, or fishing so you can be a kid again, Hook the Future is an exciting show geared to help you. Capt. Don Dingman teaches kids the tricks of angling in world-class fisheries. On Hook the Future, they are the stars while they learn the skill and pure excitement of great fishing. Based in Florida.
• Fair Game – Fair Game is a reality look into the ups and downs in hunting. The motto “anything goes” applies to both the crew and the methods of their madness. Tons of action, over the shoulder impact shots and lots of laughs fill this one of a kind show. Host Marc McWilliams and crew see to it that the viewers have as much fun as they do. Based in Texas.
• Fish, Hunt, Travel – Fish, Hunt, Travel is a new show dedicated to promoting some of the best hunting and fishing destinations throughout Canada and abroad. This series is more than just fishing and hunting. It’s about the whole adventure: the scenery, wildlife, lodging and camaraderie that takes place. Based in Quebec, Canada
• Sport Fishing on the Fly – From the producers of “Nice Fish.” Every week Don and Grant will bring you a new fly fishing adventure as well as a new tied fly. No matter if it’s saltwater, freshwater, still water or moving water, this multi-species fly fishing show can turn a worn fisherman into a fly fishing aficionado. From British Columbia, Canada.
View the rest of the shows currently airing on TSC at www.thesportsmanchannel.com
Advertisers like Cabela’s, Optima Batteries and Toyota are also taking notice of the young channel. Cabela’s continues to be a strong supporter of TSC by sponsoring the Sunday night block of programming, “Sunday Night Sportsman.” Optima Batteries sponsors “Friday Night Fish Fry” along with Strike King Lure Company. And Toyota has agreed to sponsor TSC’s online program/channel guide at www.thesportsmanchannel.com.
”Our goal is to provide the best hunting and fishing programming to our cable affiliates and viewers,” said Sr. Vice President of TSC, Todd D. Hansen. “Advertisers are seeing the benefits of being behind a 100 percent hunting and fishing channel.”
About The Sportsman Channel:
Launched in 2003, TSC is presently available in over 12 million broadcast and cable households on a full and part-time basis and is the only channel that can claim 100 percent hunting and fishing programming. The network has developed blocks of genre-specific shows, like “Friday Night Fish Fry” and “Wednesday Night Wingshooting” for the serious sportsman. For program listing and other information, visit www.thesportsmanchannel.com. The Sportsman Channel: All Hunting. All Fishing. All The Time.