1993 Champion Fish and Ski w/ 225 Vindicator

jc10

1993 Champion Fish and Ski w/ 225 Vindicator

Post by jc10 »

Hello!

I have a 1993 21' Champion Fish and Ski.

I got the boat two years ago from a neighbor I great up next to my entire life. I didn't even know he had this boat, that is how little he used it. The boat sat from 2004 until the end of 2016 when I got it. I put $5k into the 225 2 stroke motor it to get the motor working perfectly. I have all of the receipts. My local marine mechanic said it appeared as though the engine was never used. It is equipped with a stainless steel prop.

The boat has gone 63mph on Bullards Bar and 55mph on Clear Lake with 5 people on it.

The VRO pump did go out, as is common in these older boats, and I opted to mix my fuel instead of running the risk of melting the motor.

The boat has 3 batteries in the rear next to the gas tank, two for the 24v trolling motor and one cranking battery. There is an automatic bilge pump. The trolling motor is a 70lb thrust Motorguide which works great. I've even used it to troll for trout. There is a bow mounted fish finder as well as one right above the steering wheel.

The live wells on the boat work great and there is a cooler beneath the middle bench seat. The two forward seats have storage beneath them with more storage on the casting deck. The seats shown work perfectly and I also have another seat similar to the one in the rear. There is no rips/tears in the upholstery and the carpet is in good shape. There is an oil stain near the steering wheel. I have never beached the boat since owning it and it doesn't leak a drop. I also have the original ski pole.

The boat sits on a double axle trailer which was serviced last year with new bearings and surge brakes. All wheels have bearing buddies. I also replaced the tires last year.

The only reason I am getting rid of the boat is because I typically don't fish with many people and I can't justify keeping this boat to fish alone. I need something lighter.

I am interested in trading for an aluminum bass boat or multi-species boat if you have one.

Text is preferred 775-247-9880. Please let me know if you have any trades or any questions! I am willing to negotiate on the price. More photos can be by following the link: https://reno.craigslist.org/boa/d/champ ... 86112.html

Thanks!
Attachments
IMG_6127.JPG
IMG_6126.JPG
IMG_6124.JPG
jc10

Re: 1993 Champion Fish and Ski w/ 225 Vindicator

Post by jc10 »

I forgot to include the price. $11,000
jc10

Re: 1993 Champion Fish and Ski w/ 225 Vindicator

Post by jc10 »