6th Sence cranks

RA8R55

6th Sence cranks

Post by RA8R55 »

So my buddy, was tell me 6th sence cranks are awesome and just flat out catch big fish. I’ve been using Rapala DT’s and strike king cranks ( shallow & deep). Want to know what you folks thinks?
jscarbr1

Re: 6th Sence cranks

Post by jscarbr1 »

I'm a huge fan of 6th sense. The paint schemes are great and they come with solid stock hardware. I'm a big fan of thier lipless cranks. The thud 70 and the quake 70. That's the typical lipless size. I dont like the other lipless they have, I cant remember the name. Oh! It's called the snatch. And I dont like the 80 size, it's very big.
I like their square bill's also. Mainly the smaller square bill, it's essentially a kvd or lucky craft 1.5. You can get it in a thud or silent.
Not a fan of the popper they have. Its VERY light in weight.
Havent tried the walking top water bait yet.
The square side flat bill is legit. I think it's called a 75x? It dives a little deeper than a typical square bill, has less pull due to a tighter wobble and is a very easy bait to fish.
I own their "xd" baits but havent thrown them. They look awesome.
I own their magnum square bills but havent been bit on them YET. But I really like them.
I own a couple movement 80's but havent thrown them. They look awesome.
Almost all of the 6th sense baits also match the right size and TYPE of hook each bait should have. For example, the lipless baits have ewg trebels which is a MUST.
Hope that helps.
BTW- the baits your using are legit too, but it's nice, fun and keeps things interesting to try new stuff
6th Sense is definatley worth the try.