ABA Inland Empire This weekend 4/14/2012

Aba Bill

ABA Inland Empire This weekend 4/14/2012

Post by Aba Bill »

Very Exicted about the upcoming tournament at Lake Silverwood. I have gotten multiple reports that the fishing has been wide open with quality fish for the lake. The weights have been getting better every year for the past 4 years and i dont see any indication that this trend will change this weekend. Hope to see some new people out there this Saturday for the tournament.
They will be letting us go in the contractor gate around 615 am. If your boat is tagged meet me there before that to get signed up. If you need to be inspected please call me and let me know you are there and when you get down to the ramp we can get you signed up, you will have to wait at the front gate with the general public. If you have any questions please feel free to call me at 951 236 8925 and i will be happy to answer any question about the tournament.

See you all there on Saturday

Bill Plains
American Bass #1 Team Tournament Organization in the West! www.americanbass.com
Proud Sponsors: Ranger Boats, Mercury Marine, MotorGuide, Lucas Oil,Yamamoto,Gamakatsu, Anglers Marine, Lowrance, Daiwa, Deps
Garrettt

Re: ABA Inland Empire This weekend 4/14/2012

Post by Garrettt »

Man the weather should be perfect up there. Josh and I aren't going to be able to make it though.. The lake is really coming back to life again too.
BUCKBASS

Re: ABA Inland Empire This weekend 4/14/2012

Post by BUCKBASS »

Lets get up to Lake SilverWood on Saturday she be a great turny and the is on.