All The Tricks Of The West Coast!

wayneg
Westernbass.com Staff

All The Tricks Of The West Coast!

Post by wayneg »

Hi Anglers!

Here we are ready to kick off another year of fishing. Every time I write this letter to the WesternBass.com Magazine readers, it amazes me how the time flies.
Winter2019.gif
Winter2019.gif (1.17 MiB) Viewed 1572 times
The rain is forecasted for us soon and hopefully, it will fill the lakes for springtime fishing that we are looking forward to.

As I wrap this greeting up, I would like to ask you to support the advertisers that keep this magazine
and site available for you. WesternBass couldn’t do it without them. We appreciate them for allowing us to keep the bass fishing info coming to you and we appreciate your support of us and of our sponsors.

In closing, I want to wish all of you a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! I send my best wishes to those that are dealing with the devastation that the California fires have caused. It has been a rough year(s) for many in our state.

Best wishes to all and hope you have a great fishing year!

Wayne
Colebass

Re: All The Tricks Of The West Coast!

Post by Colebass »

Wayne the site is looking better than ever! Great job to you and your team!

Dave
Dave Cole
wayneg
Westernbass.com Staff

Re: All The Tricks Of The West Coast!

Post by wayneg »

Thank you Dave for your kind remarks. We have been striving to make Westernbass the place to get great information and knowledge.

I would only ask that you thank and support our GREAT SPONSORS who really make Westernbass possible!!

Wayne