AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION, AOY RESULTS

Fred Fullerton

AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION, AOY RESULTS

Post by Fred Fullerton »

Well everyone the Delta Region for 2018 came to a end yesterday, The tension was in the air with a very tight AOY race between two teams and it came down to three points in the end, I want to sincerely congratulate all teams that participated in this region for the 2017/2018 season. The AOY for 2018 is Jerred Jennings and Allen DaSilva, CONGRATULATIONS for their hard work and support of American Bass, This is a well Deserved win, GREAT JOB GUYS !!! The team of Harvey Pulliam & Jamond Andrews gave every one a run to beat, What a fun race to watch this year. Looking Forward to seeing Ya All at Lake Shasta in November. And again Congratulations too our AOY Winners.
Thank You, Fred
Jerred A Jennings

Re: AMERICAN BASS DELTA REGION, AOY RESULTS

Post by Jerred A Jennings »

Thanks Fred you and Karen put on a great event.
BigBassDaddy1190

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

Jerred A Jennings wrote:Thanks Fred you and Karen put on a great event.
Surely you are only saying this because your team won AOY. Congrats on the win though.

There is a reason they can barely pull 5 boats per event and I think it might have something to do with how they run them.
Jerred A Jennings

Post by Jerred A Jennings »

I have never have had a problem with any event Fred and Karen run. Have been fishing with them for years and will continue to do so. I don’t see how bashing them on social media helps the low boat count.There are a lot of team tournament options out there and boat numbers are low In a few of them. I tend to put my effort In tournaments that offer bigger TOC prizes.
I appreciate the congrats. Here are the boat numbers that were pulled this year FYI.
Attachments
454756E9-B2FF-4F69-8827-149D40EA129C.png
BigBassDaddy1190

Post by BigBassDaddy1190 »

No bashing here. Just making an honest observation. Literally just saying there must be a reason why they pull such low numbers. When they have been around for quite a while.