Alton

BASS
DanO

Re: Kevin Van Dam overtook him. NM *NM*

Post by DanO »

Dom

Re: Kevin Van Dam overtook him. NM

Post by Dom »

I hope Dion hebddon Makes it I PICKED HIM IN FANTASY AND HE GAVE ME ALL KINDS OF POINTS YESTERDAY Could Dom take the Lead? We will see!!
HAHAHA

Tight lines Dom
Dom

Re: YEA BABY MARTENS IN SECOND!!!

Post by Dom »

So far that will give me 2 in the top 12 for tomorrow !!!! Hey Rene its been my week! LOL
Sitting in 3rd !! might move to first after
today! I love this fantasy bass thing LOL

Ok headed to the river to catch my own big bass

Tight Lines Dom

> I hope Dion hebddon Makes it I PICKED HIM IN
> FANTASY AND HE GAVE ME ALL KINDS OF POINTS
> YESTERDAY Could Dom take the Lead? We will
> see!!
> HAHAHA

> Tight lines Dom
Alton

Re: Andre Moore Leading BASS Right Now

Post by Alton »

Just talked to Ish, he made the Classic!

Aaron is in the lead, needs to finish top 4 to win AOY!

Good luck Aaron.

Alton
Alton

Andre Moore Makes The Classic! *NM*

Post by Alton »

R. Duzac

Hold your horses Dom! Ha :-)

Post by R. Duzac »

I also had Aaron Martins on my team. I'm sure dissapointed in Dion though. Man I figured he was on them and all he needed to do was pull 10lbs. today and he would be in the cut. I still don't know if he made it. I know he had something like 3lbs. OUCH.

That's why they say what happens on the first day doesn't matter. I was sittin pretty after that. Actually #45 overall for the season in about ~10 thousand people.

Talk to ya later,
Rene
Doug

Re: Andre Moore Leading BASS Right Now

Post by Doug »

I just moved from Sacramento to Missouri in January and my home lake is now Tablerock. I have never really had the opportunity to check an event like this out until now. Went out there on Thursday and WOW! Got a lot of signatures and I must say the nicest people out there were by far Byron Velvick, Marty Stone, and Aaron Martens. "Ike" and Van Dam seemed to be in a hurry. It was really cool and I am going out there tomorrow to witness the final weigh in.