Angler's Press Outdoors - Event schedule updates...

AnglersPress

Angler's Press Outdoors - Event schedule updates...

Post by AnglersPress »

WhatsHappening.png
Though we are mindful of the current pandemic, and will remain vigilant in following all guidelines required to keep both the public and our anglers safe, Angler's Press Outdoors is pleased to announce the restart of the 2020 season beginning in October, with rescheduled events that were unfortunately required to be canceled.

2020 Future Pro Tour Events:

Sept 26th - FPT - Camanche (North Shore)
Oct 17th - FPT - Clear Lake (Redbud)
Oct 24th - FPT - Don Pedro (Fleming)
Nov 14th - FPT - Oroville (Bidwell)
Dec 5th - FPT - McClure (Barretts)

2020 Specialty Events:

Sept 12th - Sac County Sheriff's Fallen Heroes Memorial Event - (Delta)
Oct 3-4th - Yamamoto Big Bass Challenge! - (Delta)
Nov 8th - Military Pheasant Shoot - (Raahauges Pheasant Club)
Nov 15th - Lasher's Holiday Pheasant Shoot - (Raahauges Pheasant Club)

2020 NorCal Tour Angler Challenge Events:

Oct 10th - NTAC - (Pardee)
Nov 7-8th - NTAC Trout Spectacular - (Collins)

Always remember, if you wish to stay up with the latest (and official) updates regarding Angler's Press Outdoors events, please refer to the anglerspress.com website, as it is the OFFICIAL repository where you will find all information needed regarding Angler’s Press Outdoors events.

If you have any furthers questions, please feel free to contact us via email or by phone and we will be happy to assist you.

We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work around these scheduling issues, and look forward to seeing you all at the upcoming rescheduled events!
APlogotinyT.jpg
APlogotinyT.jpg (12.26 KiB) Viewed 787 times
Scott.Burke

Re: Angler's Press Outdoors - Event schedule updates...

Post by Scott.Burke »

Vince I have an email in regarding the new schedule requirements for TOC and AOY.

I imagine like me some people won’t be able to make all new tournaments. For example I am working September 25 and 26. Are their any changes to qualifications?

Thanks
Scott Burke