Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open and Fishing Festival

Justin Locatis

Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open and Fishing Festival

Post by Justin Locatis »

Don't forget this weekend is the Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open and Fishing Festival. It's not to late to sign up. You can even sign up Friday night at Anderson Toyota from 2:00 to 5:00pm. Pre Tournament meeting starts at 6:00.

Bring the entire family.

Event highlights include Jamie McMurrays Sprint Cup Car, Kids Casting Contest, Kids Fishing Tournament on Sunday, Vendor Booths, and last but not least one team will walk away winning a new boat. Regardless of the number of entries there will still be a boat given away. You can register online at www.jmloutdoors.com or just sign up Friday night.
Johnny Bass

Re: Bass Pro Shops Lake Havasu Open and Fishing Festival

Post by Johnny Bass »

Hey Justin,

I'm torn; Havasu or Roosevelt this weekend? Probably neither. I've never fished Roosevelt plus it adds a couple extra hours to the drive from where I live. OR Havasu where I've spent sometime on the water but when I went to your website link the BPS OPEN shows only $20,000 cash paid back on a 100 boat field. It's a No-brainer on the math- at $350 each and a 100 boats $35,000 is collected. That's like 50-something percent of the cash paid back? Huh? Is that right, Am I missing something ?? That's like about the worst payback I have seen in a long time. I keep thinking I'm missing something, so I thought I better just ask ya. let me know please
JB
Justin Locatis

Post by Justin Locatis »

Hi JB,

I am glad you brought that up. The boat is not being given to us. We still have to purchase the boat at a discounted rate just like any other circuit would. We are hopeful that as time goes on and this becomes an annual event that the prizes both cash and merchandise will increase. Like anything it all has to start somewhere. I can tell you that the payback between cash and merchandise will exceed 100% for this event.

Justin
littlebailey

Post by littlebailey »

im guessing 30 boats and no boat will be given away. could be wrong but thats what happens when you start stacking them on top of each other. Plus to say your going to raffle the boat off at the end, lost you more boats than you thought it would gain you.
"Posse Approved"
www.reactorwatch.com
www.bassaholics.com
www.irodfishing.com
Andrew Jackson

Post by Andrew Jackson »

Jesus H Christ!!! Is that all we can do anymore is BYTCH and put down others? FAUCK, you're damned if you do and damned if you don't anymore....No wonder I took up golf and I have tournament in Laughlin this week end and nobody is bytching. Good luck with the event this week end. I'd love to have participated with my wife but the golf tournament was scheduled last year. Hope to participate next time......wann bytch about pay back, use that energy toward the fuel companies the propel your vehicles. That payback really sucks!