Batting Stance Guy....Least Marketable Skill in America

Sports talk forum
Alex M.

Batting Stance Guy....Least Marketable Skill in America

Post by Alex M. »

Not sure if you've seen this dude yet or not, but if you haven't, the batting stance guy is no joke!
He was on Letterman the other night, and you can watch that clip in the upper right of the website.
Or if you wanna see him do your favorite team's batting stances(past AND present...LOL), just click the MLB Teams button at the top of the page. http://www.battingstanceguy.com/

Also....
For you Dodger fans, here's a clip of him showing off for Manny: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=adINN_2Arrk
"In times of rapid change experience can be your biggest handicap"
buddy brown

Re: Batting Stance Guy....Least Marketable Skill in America

Post by buddy brown »

I see he does alfonso soriano. I'd like to have him pinch hit for sori too. :lol: the whole line up for that matter

btw the way I ordered you a couple buzzbaits from famous lures and got that deps realiser. It may take a little while to get the buzzers but they are the best durabilty-wise. pm me your shipping address d-nozzle :shock: :lol:
Alex M.

Post by Alex M. »

Nice Bro! Thanks for hookin' it up! We need to go get on a topwater bite somewhere soon....Lemme know when your schedule is open for some bassin' and we'll go dawn patrol it somewhere. I'll PM you my address in the meantime....

Also.......you GOTTA see his '86 NY Mets....Friggin' DEAD ON(except his Darryl Strawberry could use a little work) :wink:

His Soriano is dialed, but his Mark Grace(both versions) is pretty killer.......
"In times of rapid change experience can be your biggest handicap"
buddy brown

Post by buddy brown »

yeah his gracie is good. his jeter is funny as fock.. dawn patrol sounds good.. I got tuesdays and sundays off.. the lake lice are thick out there so tuesday seems better.. lemmy no hustler