Berryessa Bass Tournaments 2017-2018 Opener Sunday 11/12/17

Duke

Berryessa Bass Tournaments 2017-2018 Opener Sunday 11/12/17

Post by Duke »

Hello teams, just a reminder to everyone about the 2017-2018 Berryessa Bass Tournament on Sunday 11/12/17. I hope you all are getting your pre-fish on for Sunday! This is the first tournament of the 2016-2017 Season! Starting this season Berryessa Bass Tournaments and River2Sea will be working together to promote youth fishing. In addition to monies won, River2Sea will be giving out a $100 certificate for highest finishing Adult & Youth Team or Youth & Youth Team for each tournament! 2nd Highest finishing team will receive a $75 certificate and 3rd highest finishing team will receive a $50 certificate! I’m also looking for additional sponsors and currently working on getting a sponsor for more TOC$. Please email or call me if you have any questions or ideas! Bite is getting better with the weather on a cooling trend finally. Should get a small weather system this weekend. Please let me know if you’ll be fishing, all the teams have been doing awesome with notifying me! We also need to check-in and get into the water so we can try and blast at Safe Light! Matt Hamilton & Scott Smith will be doing live well checks and helping with parking starting at 5:00 a.m. at the Markley Cove Ramp. Makayla will be doing check-in starting at 5:00 a.m. in the store and Venom Energy drinks will be available. Markley Cove will be the host marina again this year. So, please let me know if you’re fishing, then I can have your entry form ready on Sunday. Stage behind the gas dock and we will blast off from the gas dock. I’ll blast everybody from the gas dock with my big voice, and each boat will pass the gas dock single file with kill switch and live-wells running. Chili Dogs/red onions/cheese/chips/cold beverages will be served at weigh-ins! Don’t forget about the 50/50 Raffle!

Thanks, and lets go fishing!!! My contact info: Phone (530)794-6085

LETS GET READY TO FISH!!!!! Got 5?

Duke---<)Xx<